Merry Christmas All

Started by horrido, 12/18/2014 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all. I haven't been on here as much as I like but I have a few days off work to get ready to travel once again. Thinking of travel I just hope all of you who do travel on the holidays do so safely since anything can happen during the rushing around on Christmas holidays.

So, to all you cigargeeks remember what Christmas means to you and your families. Travel safe and dream of sticks of tobacco, plugs of chew and pipes a packing. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas in the upcoming days ahead.

Cheers :singing:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

05Venturer

Back at ya brother  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Merry Christmas to you too Mark
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Rammstein142

Merry Christmas to you as well sir!! Hope you have safe travels! Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Chip Lemaster

Hope you and yours has a very merry happy Christmas

Cfickter

Merry Christmas to you Mark and safe travels
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

toby2

Ho Ho Ho! keep warm up there dude!

lubrix

Happy Holidays Mark.Don't be like a "Sasquatch" of the site...A sighting every now and then!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

bmac7754

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Beegerply

Mark have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

PETE314

In the same vein as Mark, I have been a bit scarce as well.  But I wish all of you a Wonderful Christmas and look forward to a prosperous New Year!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

johncw

sjn1117

Merry Christmas to you as well Mark. Be safe travelling brother.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

ntanner

Merry Christmas ark. Hope you have a good one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Kman

Merry Christmas Mark!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ItalianGuido

Merry Christmas, road dog!
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

DonM

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mark, I wish you the best during the Holidays!

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.