Original Tataje Black

Started by AKAJAY, 12/22/2014 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKAJAY

I'm enjoying an original Tatuaje Black Label given to me by my bro Pete Johnson.  Pete gave me this one about 5-6 years ago and I thought today would be a great day to enjoy it since we had a beautiful sunny 65 degree day here in Dallas.

Caveman Steve

Sounds pretty cool....Is Pete your actual brother, or just a "friend"??
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mpurtle01

Which one?  Love the PLs...

Mojo66

Tats are great smokes. Never had one that disappointed.  
Are the black you are referring to the Private Reserve? Only had the chance of smoking one of these and it was darn tasty.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Hot Stuff x

If memory serves, the original Tatuaje Black (aka "Private Reserve") was Pete Johnson's personal cigar and could only be obtained if Pete gave you one.  Later they came out with a limited release of Blacks in a ceramic jar, and of course now they are available in various vitolas.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.