Virtual Humidor

Started by ebernabe, 12/30/2014 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

Great tool, thanks.  The only problem with it is when I look at other's humidors, I get envious.

Mojo66

The grass is always greener....

No matter how many cigars I have in my stash, I always want the stuff I don't have, I think it's one of the effects of the CG bug.

BTW, your VH is not bad at all, I'm sure many geeks are envious of it.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Great tool, keeping it up to date is the issue for me
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ebernabe

I have the same problem.  every cuple of months i do inventory.  at the moment that is not a major undertaking.

QuoteCfickter - 12/30/2014  2:06 PM

Great tool, keeping it up to date is the issue for jme

Brlesq

Quoteebernabe - 12/30/2014  12:40 PM

Great tool, thanks.  The only problem with it is when I look at other's humidors, I get envious.

If you the ones that you can look at make you envious, you would pee yourself if you could see some of the ones that are marked "private".    :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

What are you hiding from us Bruce?

I haven't done any cigar stalking, my CAD(cigar acquisition disease) is bad enough the way it is.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 12/30/2014  7:35 PM  
Quoteebernabe - 12/30/2014  12:40 PM  Great tool, thanks.  The only problem with it is when I look at other's humidors, I get envious.
If you the ones that you can look at make you envious, you would pee yourself if you could see some of the ones that are marked "private".    :-0

X2. Eric your stash looks good to me. Anything more than one cigar is something to be proud of. If you run out then it's time to worry. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 12/30/2014  7:49 PM

What are you hiding from us Bruce?

I haven't done any cigar stalking, my CAD(cigar acquisition disease) is bad enough the way it is.

Not me!  I just have a general idea of what some people have here, and it makes you feel like Charlie seeing for the first time the inside of Willie Wonka's chocolate factory!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Rammstein142

Definitely is an awesome tool, all though I will agree that keeping it up to date is an issue for me as well. As well as drooling over everyone else's virtual humidors. lol
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.