What's on deck to smoke on NYE???

Started by williegstyles, 12/31/2014 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williegstyles

For me I will be starting with a Tat Black Label AFC. This cigar was made exclusively for Ambassador Cigars in AZ. I've never had one so I'm really looking forward to it. Apparently its a somewhat limited production cigar (1 of 5000). Whats in the line up for you geeks???
Gregory

bigjohn20081983

Man O' War Side Project: Phalanx
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Smurf

Padron 1926 maduro from my secret santa!
orbis non sufficit

Otter

Finished my year with the RoMa Craft Tobac CRAFT 2013: La Campana de Panama Soberana X and I am hitting the rack... Happy New Year geeks!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Hot Stuff x

Google herfed with a Camacho Corojo 10th Annv.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mike.casey

I'm just about ready to go toast the Behike I got from my secret santa package!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

timpellis

I had a LFD Factory Press in my frigid weather, should have picked something smaller but it was fantastic.  My secret santa smoke will have to wait until this weekend so I can get to a lounge (inside!) to enjoy, the stick is just too big to enjoy in this weather. Thanks again ItalianGuido, I cannot wait to have the Aging Room Quattro F55, I have been wanting to try it for some time. I have some excellent scotch waiting for it this weekend. Thanks again, so excellent!

Kman

Having an Angel's Anvil on the herf right now.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

sjn1117

An Anejo 46 to prep for the end of '14 and a three yr old Shark to make it officially a new year.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

williegstyles

Excellent choices geeks. I brought in the year with a Cromagnon Black Irish (1 of 96) compliments of my BOTL Michael Rosales co-owner of Cromagnon cigars.
Gregory

Cfickter

Already fired the first one up.  I am enjoying a Jamie Garcia Reserve Especial JG Limited Edition
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

An LFD Chapter 1. Really nice cigar.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

biggsy16

Behike,smooth Cuban experience
Never done being a Dad

tgs679

williegstyles

Just lit up a Opus X Angel Share Robusto.
Gregory

williegstyles

Quotentanner - 1/1/2015  12:11 PM

Great cigar. I hear the Chapter 2 is better.
Gregory

ntanner

Quotewilliegstyles - 1/1/2015  2:29 PM

Quotentanner - 1/1/2015  12:11 PM

Great cigar. I hear the Chapter 2 is better.
Haven't had one of those yet but if it's even better then I am going to have to get some.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.