Database Beef Up Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/05/2015 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Database Beef Up Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 1/5/2015  8:40 PM  request sent

You are in Chuck

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Quotebmac7754 - 1/5/2015  8:45 PM  

QuoteCfickter - 1/5/2015  8:40 PM  request sent

You are in Chuck

Sweeeet!  Let's go boys, hop on board

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Invitation accepted brother  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

I'm in.  Thanks for the invite!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

Thanks for the invite, I am in. I can't promise my reviews will come quickly, but they will get done. Can't miss a Bmac pass.
Joe

bmac7754

Thanks guys. There really is no time limit for the reviews, do them whenever I am not going to check, I trust you guys and if you are like me I sit mine in the humidor a while before getting around to smoking them.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite, Brian, but I am terrible about getting around to reviews, so I'll sit this one out.  A great idea though!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

johncw

Ken Kelley

Sure! I'll play. Thanks for the invite!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

bmac7754

No problem Bruce.
I have accepted all that were in and thanks for the others joining.  This should be a good crowd.

mike.casey

Great idea for a pass, but like Bruce, I shy away from the Passes with too much homework, because I take forever. Dont tell Longhorn, but I still haven't reviewed my sticks from the first "My Favorites Pass"

Good luck!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

sjn1117

Thanks for the invite Brian but I'm gonna sit out of passes for a bit. Have fun!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bmac7754

Brian & Barry you guys are in.  Thanks

ninfiction

Thank you! Look forward to reviewing something new.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

benchjockey

Great! Looking forward to it, Brian.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bmac7754

StogieDad

Great looking lineup of geeks, should be a fun pass!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'm in. Thanks for the invite.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

bmac7754

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 1/6/2015  3:07 PM  I'm in. Thanks for the invite.

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks for the invite brother but I'm gonna sit this one out as well, I"ve had a lot going on lately and little time to smoke, haven't been as active as id like lately either hopefully things calm down soon! Also don't know when I"d even get to smoking something but appreciate the invite brotha! Good luck w the pass, enjoy everyone! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Jackal

Thanks for the invite.  I am in.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.