Flor De Las Antillas Box Split

Started by headfirst, 01/06/2015 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I can get a box of robusto size for $85, that's $4.25/stick plus whatever the shipping cost is.  I only want to keep 5 or 10 of them.  If there are enough takers (that have some positive feedback) I'll pull the trigger...I know I'm only a month old on this site but thought I'd give it a try, hate to pass up on it.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vroomp

I'll split them with you!  Hopefully the new tower will be here by the time you get this box........ :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Sorry Vroomp, they ended the sale on them last night, I saw the lower price still in my cart this morning but I just looked now and they updated the price.  I was at Famous and they had a temporary sale on that size only plus I was going to use a 15% off code through cigarcraig.  I was amazed that the code worked on items on special sale there.  I had it ready to go last night but knew I'd have some 'splaining to do when they arrived at the house, so I hesitated, ARG!!

But go check it out at Famous.  I'm actually going to see if I can do a special sale box, the 15% off, plus their freebie stuff on minimum orders, could be a coup!!!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

headfirst

Only take one promo code per order, bummer.  Still worth checking out for the 15% off of their special sale items...
-Charles Spurgeon

kxthor911

If either of you guys are a VIP on Atlantic price is about the same. Toros are 88 for the box. Just trying to help out I'm not interested myself. Cheers.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

headfirst

I'm not but I'll remember that, thanks.
-Charles Spurgeon

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

headfirst

Quotegpd4 - 1/6/2015  3:01 PM

That's a pretty good smoke.
Yeah, one of the smokes that was in a raffle I won before I knew what was what in cigars, so mad that I smoked some really good cigars before realizing what I had:

San Lotano Maduro
Diamond Crown
Flor De Las Antillas
etc...

:shootme:
-Charles Spurgeon

kxthor911

Quoteheadfirst - 1/6/2015  5:26 PM  
Quotegpd4 - 1/6/2015  3:01 PM  That's a pretty good smoke.
Yeah, one of the smokes that was in a raffle I won before I knew what was what in cigars, so mad that I smoked some really good cigars before realizing what I had:  San Lotano Maduro Diamond Crown Flor De Las Antillas etc...   :shootme:

We all did. That's part of it. A way to learn what you like. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bmac7754

Gary use CG17 at famous.  it gives us 17% off.  i know its only another 2 percent, but every penny counts to me
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

headfirst

Quotebmac7754 - 1/6/2015  3:36 PM

Gary use CG17 at famous.  it gives us 17% off.  i know its only another 2 percent, but every penny counts to me
Thanks!
-Charles Spurgeon

Joel B

I think you can get a box of robustos at Cigars at Your Price for $87. That is not including shipping, but pretty close to $85....

Joel B

Headfirst- (related subject) Have you tried La Antiguedad by My Father? I like the Flor de las Antillas, but I think La Antiguedad beats it. And I re checked Cigarsatyourprice.com and you can get a box of robustos for $86.75. Shipping is a $7.95 which seems a little high. I've used the site several times and have never been let down.

headfirst

Joel - No, hadn't tried La Antiguedad but what I read sounded like they weren't quite as good as Flor.  What made the difference for you between them?

I should've pulled the trigger when I had the chance, it also included a free sampler pack of 5 and free shipping, oh well...I haven't heard of that website, I'll check it out.
-Charles Spurgeon

Joel B

La Antiguedad just seems to have better flavor to me. They're both great cigars, but I'm a Don Pepin fan so I may be a little biased. Cigarsatyourprice.com is a sub-site of Nice Ash cigars. You basically put in a price and see if it is accepted. The lowest I've been able to get on those robustos is 86.75.

Vroomp

I will smoke them both but, I do prefer the Antiguedad as well....... Might have to score some at that price. :shades:

RDF

Just had the La Antiguedad tonight. Great stick.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.