Bombing Acknowledgements 2015

Started by mpurtle01, 01/10/2015 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpurtle01

BOOM! Brad (Vroomp) slammed me with a bomb out of the blue. Well, not totally out of the blue. He bought a few boxes of these Davidoffs last month and my smart remark was "those must be good". Of course I was thinking they look good and I've never had a Davidoff. This man slammed me with two, and just look at the rest, all of which I have never had. Brad, your generosity is amazing! Thanks for the bomb brother! Incredible! Oh, and I know Brad has been smoking the Psyko for a long time now and I have yet to try one of those. Very excited!

New sticky Please

05Venturer

Feeling the Geek Pride
Sweet Bomb  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

Awesome first bomb of the new year!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

C130Driver

I don't even know where to begin... The level of comradery and selflessness of this community continues to blow my mind. I got back to my place tonight after a particularly long day (shooting approaches in the weather for 2 hours straight with weather at the approach mins for any fellow pilots) and I returned to discover that I'd been bombed! That makes twice in about one week! I couldn't believe it! Bmac7754 sent me 10 cigars! I owe you a huge thanks! Truly I don't know what to say!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

C130Driver

I have more trouble uploading pictures!   :angry:  :angry:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Some good ones in there, nice move!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

Nice to see they made it Kegs.  Let them thaw out a bit.  It was -25 the night I dropped them off at the post office.  Enjoy
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

C130Driver

Quotebmac7754 - 1/12/2015  9:12 PM

Nice to see they made it Kegs.  Let them thaw out a bit.  It was -25 the night I dropped them off at the post office.  Enjoy

Thanks again so much! Yeah, as a general rule of thumb even if a cigar has already been properly aged I try to always let it sit in my humidor for a minimum of 30 days before I touch it. It's finally started warming up here but with the warmer weather we're getting lots of rain and low cloud ceilings!

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Andy, Phog made a post last week about finding some Old Banded LFDs, I expressed interest in them and he was able to get the last 2. I offered trade or Pp, he thought Pp was good and I should have known better.

He must have done a little looking at my wishlist because he included a couple ride-a longs with the LFDs. Las Calaveras LC550 which I have no been able to get my hands on to this point and a Cain F Lancero, I've had one of these and loved it but haven't been able to find any more. Couldn't be more thrilled with this.

Edit: Won't let me attach the photo, getting this error. Any idea? The photo is 34kb

ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'

Write to file failed.

/community/includes/include-upload.asp, line 209

ninfiction

Weird, let me put it in this reply.

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.