CC Robustos & NC Torpedos

Started by The Burn Ward, 01/19/2015 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'CC Robustos & NC Torpedos'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

nirab

I'd love to play, but this one is outta my league!  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

I'll update a cigar list tonight hopefully.

Joelala

Joe

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

The Burn Ward

You're in Jason! I'll start adding some cigars now.

The Burn Ward

Added 12 cigars. Will update with dates for those that aren't obvious. I'm willing to take some requests so speak up.

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 1/19/2015  5:01 PM  I'd love to play, but this one is outta my league!  :angel:

x2.  Great idea but I too wouldn't be any use here.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

i will go home and see if I have the sticks to play
Joe

StogieDad

C'mon, everybody dig to the bottom of the good humi and lets play!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

Would love to play but I just cant. just got to the bottom of my good stuff humidors and I have to let the big boys play amongst each other on this one.

By the time this hits my virtual turn, the sticks will be so exclusive I probably couldn't even take/put a single one.

This will be fun to watch though. It could also have been called the "Life of the rich and famous pass"
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Joelala

Im in if you will have me. I am out of town The beginning of february and the end of March, if thats ok I am in.
Joe

The Burn Ward

SparklePony

What about CC Piramides?  :shy:
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

The Burn Ward

QuoteSparklePony - 1/23/2015  4:55 PM

What about CC Piramides?  :shy:

Maybe the next pass I'll pull a reverse.

jharrisx5

That's a nice starting lineup...RE and EL...drooling already!

Thanks for letting me in
Puff Puff Give....

Joelala

Is this pass still happening?
Joe

The Burn Ward

Trying. I haven't sent any invites. My inbox is full too.

Bogglor

OK, it's been a while since I've done a pass and I have a lot of CC robustos.  I'll play.

CrazyK

Thanks for the invite, Jared! I am always up for a pass!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

The Burn Ward

Sounds good gents. May kick this off very soon.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Been a while....is this going to happen?
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/23/2015  8:04 PM

Sounds good gents. May kick this off very soon.

Soon apparently has a different meaning in The Sunshine State  :lmao:
Just bustin your balls Jared :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

The Burn Ward

Haha first guy is in play. He's new so first slot is virtual then I'll send out to Cali for the Jason's

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.