Looking for a newbie to trade with - BOTH trades in

Started by cavenbk, 01/20/2015 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

I figured what better way to get yourself some feedback, and possibly some new-to-you cigars. I will consider all newbies that are interested, but priority goes to those with zero feedback. Just trying to help someone jump into action in this great community. So, are there any interested newbs?

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

Nice Brad.  Step on up guys, you won't be disappointed.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mthomason1980

Longhorn

Nice!  Bradley is a great Geek and a trade with him would be a good move!  :thumbsup:

cavenbk

Thanks for the kind words Brad and Brian!! Matt, since you spoke up so quickly you are in, expect a PM soon. To be fair, I will leave this open and entertain one more newb.

Ted

cajun600

cavenbk

PM incoming Archie. This is closed for now to anyone else. Will possibly open it back up after these go through.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

Let me know if you want to re-open, I'd be game.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

cavenbk

I will let you know Gary! Going to wait until the 2 that I have set up are done and then I'll consider opening up again.

Mojo66

I have done the trade thing with Bradley a while ago and.... he killed me with generosity. Matt and Archie, your are in for much more than just a feedback point and a new experience.

Such a good idea Bradley, well done.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

QuoteMojo66 - 1/21/2015  11:37 AM  I have done the trade thing with Bradley a while ago and.... he killed me with generosity. Matt and Archie, your are in for much more than just a feedback point and a new experience.  Such a good idea Bradley, well done.    

Thanks for the very kind words brother. It means a lot!!

cavenbk

Got my Matt's (mthomason1980) end of our trade in the mail the other day. Boy did this newbie do well. I will let y'all be the judge of this. Matt, I hope to have my end in the mail to you tomorrow. I will PM you the tracking number when I have it.

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

Just got my other set of cigars in, this time from Archie (cajun600) and boy did this newb hit it hard. It has been a pleasure dealing with both Matt and Archie. Geeks, don't hesitate to trade with either them at all!

bmac7754

Nicely done by the newbs, and nice job Bradley taken this on.  Good way to see people get their feet wet and get some street cred.

mthomason1980

Got my trade in from Brad (cavenbk) today,  Great trades hope to do it again sometime.  Im still trying to get the pic inserted, I uploaded it to an album but I can't get it to insert in the post.  Nothing pops up after I click on the icon to insert images, I have the use rich edit box check yes under my account, anyone have any ideas why it is not working.  I'll post the image url maybe that might let everyone see what I got...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/gallery/52858-F53F3083-C9D0-4F2F-BAE0-7CAFE980FEAA.jpg

Vroomp

Here it is Matt......

Nicely done by both Geeks!  :bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

johncw

mthomason1980

Thanks Vroomp for getting the pic posted, still haven't sorted out why I cant get it working on my end.

cajun600

All, I received cavenbk's trade and must say, he is a standup geek.  Thanks for partaking with this true cigar newb and appreciating the sticks I sent.  A fine collection of sticks that he sent me and also must be a mind reader, as it holds at least 3 brands i've been itching to try.  awesome all around and i look forward to staying a while  :biggrin:

cavenbk

Glad they made it Archie. It has been fun trading with both of y'all!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.