Warped Cigars 20% off MSRP @ Anthony's Cigar Emporium Online

Started by Devilsmoke1, 01/22/2015 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hola CG!

We just signed on for Warped Cigars, and to celebrate, we're doing 20% off MSRP for a limited time! Don't need a coupon for this one, we've built it in to the price for now.

We've got all three lines up, here: https://anthonyscigars.com/brand/warped

You're looking at anywhere from $100 to $191 a box with free shipping; No singles yet, as we don't have any boxes in the store just yet, but I'll add the option just as soon as we've got them.

These are really great smokes; I smoked an El Oso and a La Colmena today, right after the Reps left, and they're true to the traditional cuban style. I really like those smaller vitolas, too, considering the trend to the larger guages.

If you have any questions, email is best: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com

Have a good one!

Due to unforeseen problems, it does not look that we will be able to carry Warped. We've spoken with those who placed orders, but I wanted to come here and update this information to be accurate. Sorry about that.

"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Camshaft83

Been interested in the El Oso mama for a while. How long is the sale going for?
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Devilsmoke1

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/22/2015  4:11 PM

Been interested in the El Oso mama for a while. How long is the sale going for?

We just got confirmation that we'll be carrying the line not 5 hours ago, so the sale should be going for a while, but I don't have an absolute time. I can update you once I know, if you'd like!
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

ninfiction

It would be helpful if you included the box count for your items so I didn't have to look them up elsewhere...looks like you do for other brands. Just a thought...Great prices though!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Devilsmoke1

Quoteninfiction - 1/22/2015  5:26 PM

It would be helpful if you included the box count for your items so I didn't have to look them up elsewhere...looks like you do for other brands. Just a thought...Great prices though!

Thanks for pointing that out - It's a known glitch that happens with our system sometimes. I've just updated it to be correct. My apologies.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.