Anyone want to trade?

Started by Rammstein142, 01/23/2015 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

Looking to trade for a few Jericho Hill cigars in any size. If you have some you would be willing to trade let me know! Can offer up the majority of stuff in my VH for trades. Only have a few sticks set aside for special occasions that are on that list.  :biggrin:

Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ninfiction

Tim, I have most of a box of JH-LBV. 6.5x46 How many are you looking for? I'd be willing to trade for anything of comparable value.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Rammstein142

Awesome, I am looking to get 5 of them! Let me know if that works for you and we can work out a trade!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ninfiction

Yep I can do 5 of them no problem. Like I said, anything comparable works for me.

And a side note. I saw Rammstein in 1998 on the Family Values tour with Korn, Limp Bizkit and Ice Cube...when Till pulled the fake phallus out of his pants and sprayed the crowd I was a bit surprised but man that was one hell of a show.

Rammstein142

Ha...all you had to say is Family Values tour 98 and I would have known exactly what you were talking about. But that is awesome and definitely jealous you were there to see that. I am still kicking my self for not being able to make it to Dallas when they toured two years ago. Now I have no clue when I will get to finally see them and check them off the list of bands to see in concert haha.

Anyways I will go through my humidor tonight and then PM you with my 5 and then we will go from there!

ninfiction

I'm good with with whatever, you can just stick em in the mail. I'll get yours out tomorrow but I'll pm you tracking later tonight.

Rammstein142

ninfiction

Received Tim's half of the trade. Awesome selection. Thanks very much!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

Nice!  I like those KFC's!

ntanner

QuoteLonghorn - 1/31/2015  3:07 PM

Nice!  I like those KFC's!
Me too. I was not expecting to the first time I smoked one but I was pleasantly surprised.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

Neal, same here.  I enjoy the pre-light aroma and the cigar delivers a solid taste.

vw77guy

Quoteninfiction - 1/27/2015  7:38 PM

Yep I can do 5 of them no problem. Like I said, anything comparable works for me.

And a side note. I saw Rammstein in 1998 on the Family Values tour with Korn, Limp Bizkit and Ice Cube...when Till pulled the fake phallus out of his pants and sprayed the crowd I was a bit surprised but man that was one hell of a show.

Was that at the New World Music Theatre in Tinley Park, IL?  I used to work there and had free tickets to that show.  I was 12th row for that.

ninfiction

Quotevw77guy - 1/31/2015  7:01 PM

Quoteninfiction - 1/27/2015  7:38 PM

Was that at the New World Music Theatre in Tinley Park, IL?  I used to work there and had free tickets to that show.  I was 12th row for that.

I saw them in Minneapolis, don't remember where it was probably Target Center, don't think the X was built until after that.

Rammstein142

Been meaning to get on here and post but received my half of Brian's trade last week and will have a photo up on here. He was even cool enough to lend a Undercrown a ride to my place! Thanks again for the trade Brian!! Cheers!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.