s+j, please stop f*kin with my feedback!!!!

Started by sar127, 01/28/2015 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Stefan your PM box has been full for months so that's why this nonsense had to go in the forum.

One neutral feedback from you that comprises of 3rd grade level "you stole my girlfriend" type of drama isn't sufficient enough for you? You had to go and properly tarnish my rep by giving me another bad feedback for none other than not publicly acknowledging you for sending me a supposed bomb? Normally 2 Rocky Patels from anyone would be accepted by me graciously, but then YOU send me two of the S**TIEST cigars after all your shenanigans and then expect something from me in return? Where the F do you get off?

BTW there's no rule anywhere on geeks that says you HAVE to acknowledge bombs, or much less even have the RIGHT to give bad feedback for the lack of recognition. Oh but I forgot, you wouldn't care right cuz YOU MAKE YOUR OWN RULES?? Well guess what buddy, you're officially out of your goddamn mind! 

I'm shocked you're still allowed round here and that you even have the gall to show your face anymore. You know what they call you internet types right? Keyboard warriors. Cuz if I ever saw you in real life I'd...

Reference: Stefan's Newbie Pass Shenanigans

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

Rob is a great buddy that I have hung out with a few times. He is such a good bud that I often hand him a top quality stick example padron 1926 ect. He has never made mention of any of these public on the forum. I don't do it because I want feedback I do it cause Rob is a great guy and has shared alot with me. You should delete your negative feedback stefan.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Longhorn

Just read the feedback - way out of line in my opinion.   When you gift cigars, that's exactly what they are - a gift - and nothing, including feedback, should be expected in return.

Michaelbevans61

QuoteLonghorn - 1/28/2015  12:08 PM  Just read the feedback - way out of line in my opinion.   When you gift cigars, that's exactly what they are - a gift - and nothing, including feedback, should be expected in return.
agreed, this is why cigar geeks was made, we can gift each other cigars and expect nothing in return, including feedback. 
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

nirab

I didn't realize that he was still on here...why is he still on here?  Based on how he is treating Rob, I say ban him. This stefan dude started off on the wrong foot, and has kept it up ever since. He's had plenty of time to "be a geek" like a good geek should, and he ain't done nothing but stir sh!t up. There are cigar sites for his type of behavior...and this ain't one of them!  Give him the :kickyou:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Can a moderator please get rid of this POS s+j, he is obviously not now nor will he ever be a welcomed part of this group is quite obvious. He doesn't understand what our community is about and needs to be tossed to the curb. We don't need this kind of shyte around here.
  :notamused:  :notamused:  :angry:  :angry:

I am sure he can easily find a different group that he may fit into, not naming any names. I am going to PUFF on another cigar.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sar127

Forgot to add, CigarPlace's feedback was also compromised during the pass. Hope mod edits can be made for both of ours...

I've made my efforts to be civil with him, I reached out in private messages when I can, I edited my feedback for him to be less negative after some blow-back, and altogether just ignored him. I try to be a positive and involved geek but having to watch my back around here everyday is not something I'm prepared to do.

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

DRuff

Brlesq

Very childish of Stefan, and improper use of the feedback system.  Rob is a top notch BOTL, and even though I have never met him, he has always impressed me with his generosity, friendship, brotherhood and serenity (so for him to post his emotions above, its a BIG deal.)

Stefan, on the other hand, has thumbed his nose at this community, its values and rules more than once, and is unwelcome by most members that I know here.  I will even confess that I requested SenorPablo to ban Stefan for his shenanigans last time, but Paul is big-hearted and wanted to give him another chance.  But now?  I guess we'll see!  

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Stefan's actions have been inappropriate, and have brought about a lot of acrimony.  I have sent a message to Paul to be the official arbitrator concerning this issue.  The feedbacks will be removed, once Paul has had a chance to see them.

I am freezing this thread down pending Paul's decision on how to handle the situation.  

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

SenorPablo

Feedback has been cleaned up.  The situation has been dealt with.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.