Villiger Connecticut Kremes - 35% off MSRP

Started by Devilsmoke1, 02/04/2015 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hey CG!

Sorry for our absence! We've been adding new stock, and following up with some of our previous customers. Busy, busy, busy!

Anyways, today we're saying thanks for using us, and discounting our best seller! We were curious when we started our website... what would sell best? What are people interested in? The answer? We didn't believe it when it happened, but... the Villiger Connecticut Kremes. We have them priced at 20% off, but we're offering an additional 15% off with code kreme15.

Total cost for a box is going to range between $79-$93, and free shipping.
Use coupon code: kreme15

If you have any questions, email is the best way to get a hold of us: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/villiger-cuellar-connecticut-kreme

Have a good week!

"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Cfickter

Great to see you making we Geeks some deals.  Haven't had much luck with Villiger
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

QuoteDevilsmoke1 - 2/4/2015  4:52 PM

Hey CG!

Sorry for our absence! We've been adding new stock, and following up with some of our previous customers. Busy, busy, busy!

Anyways, today we're saying thanks for using us, and discounting our best seller! We were curious when we started our website... what would sell best? What are people interested in? The answer? We didn't believe it when it happened, but... the Villiger Connecticut Kremes. We have them priced at 20% off, but we're offering an additional 15% off with code kreme15.

Total cost for a box is going to range between $79-$93, and free shipping.
Use coupon code: kreme15

If you have any questions, email is the best way to get a hold of us: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/villiger-cuellar-connecticut-kreme

Have a good week!

i just checked out your website and although I find it great that you are giving this discount. I personally find it hard to believe that out of the Drew Estates, Padron's, Perdomo's and all the other fine cigars that the Villiger Connecticut Kremes are your best selling cigar. That is truly amazing to me. :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Devilsmoke1

Quote05Venturer - 2/4/2015  6:04 PM

i just checked out your website and although I find it great that you are giving this discount. I personally find it hard to believe that out of the Drew Estates, Padron's, Perdomo's and all the other fine cigars that the Villiger Connecticut Kremes are your best selling cigar. That is truly amazing to me. :-0

Trust me, we were weirded out too. Out of everything we have online, we've sold (and continue to sell) more Kremes than anything else, followed closely by Curivari. It is bizzare. Simultaneously, we can find logical justifications for it - What B&M doesn't have Drew Estate or Padron or Perdomo? Those are all pretty staple. Villiger on the other hand - you may find the Exports at a gas station or head shop and sometimes a lounge, but the Trill and Kreme are a bit more obscure - I can't say I've seen any other shops in Tucson carry them.

On that note, we haven't sold a single box of Perdomo, haha. Go figure!
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Devilsmoke1

QuoteCfickter - 2/4/2015  4:56 PM

Great to see you making we Geeks some deals.  Haven't had much luck with Villiger

Happy to deliver! Haven't had much luck with Villiger smoke-wise, or finding-deals-wise?

Cfickter

QuoteDevilsmoke1 - 2/5/2015  12:03 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 2/4/2015  4:56 PM  Great to see you making we Geeks some deals.  Haven't had much luck with Villiger
Happy to deliver! Haven't had much luck with Villiger smoke-wise, or finding-deals-wise?

Finding is OK, even local B&M has them, but pricey to me for the price vs quality.  Will need to revist

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Devilsmoke1

QuoteCfickter - 2/5/2015  1:17 PM

QuoteDevilsmoke1 - 2/5/2015  12:03 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 2/4/2015  4:56 PM  Great to see you making we Geeks some deals.  Haven't had much luck with Villiger

Finding is OK, even local B&M has them, but pricey to me for the price vs quality.  Will need to revist

Ah! I got ya. I'm a big fan of their little machine mades; the Kreme and the Trill are a little too light for my tastes, as I tend to prefer bolder richer sticks. I'm told they're excellent if you're a mild to medium fan, though.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.