15% off Viva Republica's "Jailbreak" Pre-Order

Started by Devilsmoke1, 02/05/2015 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hey CG!

Comin' at you today we've got Viva Republic's newest LE release, the Jailbreak! It's apparently using 10 different filler leaves, and it's a 6x41 lancero wrapped up in a 6x58 Toro Gordo... and I'm exceptionally interested in trying it. Granted, with only 6000 cigars made, I'm not sure we'll bust any open at the store level, but if we do, I'm jumping on it, haha.

Total cost for a box is $191.25 and free shipping.
Use coupon code: preorder15

If you have any questions, email is the best way to get a hold of us: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/viva-republica-jailbreak

Have a good week!
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

shakinghorizons

Very interesting concept! 58 RG is just too big to be enjoyed IMO.

StogieDad

I do want to try those, very interesting concept!  But man a whole box is a stretch, maybe if you guys decide to split up some fivers.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Devilsmoke1

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/5/2015  10:11 AM

Very interesting concept! 58 RG is just too big to be enjoyed IMO.

Yeah, we're mostly smaller ring gauge guys ourselves. I'm intrigued to see how it smokes - you'd think a cigar within another cigar would cause tunneling issues. So, either QC is really top notch, or there's something else going on.
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Devilsmoke1

QuoteStogieDad - 2/5/2015  10:15 AM

I do want to try those, very interesting concept!  But man a whole box is a stretch, maybe if you guys decide to split up some fivers.....

Totally understood - that seems to be the general consensus at the store level, too. We're doing boxes for pre-order, but as soon as we physically have them, I'll run the idea of singles / fivers past the boss.

StogieDad

QuoteDevilsmoke1 - 2/5/2015  12:17 PM

Totally understood - that seems to be the general consensus at the store level, too. We're doing boxes for pre-order, but as soon as we physically have them, I'll run the idea of singles / fivers past the boss.

Cool dude, thanks for the offer though!  Always nice to see deals on here.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

intriguing concept, I wonder about the burn line, if that gets affected?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Devilsmoke1

QuoteStogieDad - 2/5/2015  10:20 AM

QuoteDevilsmoke1 - 2/5/2015  12:17 PM

Cool dude, thanks for the offer though!  Always nice to see deals on here.

Absolutely! Always love hooking it up!

Devilsmoke1

QuoteCfickter - 2/5/2015  10:33 AM

intriguing concept, I wonder about the burn line, if that gets affected?

Agreed! I think that's why I'm interested in smoking it more than anything else - that QC on the stick is either going to be top notch, or you're going to get tunneling.

Jackal

I am so down for a split.  Been wanting to try these since I heard about them.  Anyone interested?

Just put in my order.  I want to keep at least 5, so up to 15 sticks are up for grabs $9.56 ea.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

StogieDad

QuoteJackal - 2/5/2015  1:07 PM

I am so down for a split.  Been wanting to try these since I heard about them.  Anyone interested?

Just put in my order.  I want to keep at least 5, so up to 15 sticks are up for grabs $9.56 ea.

If you are starting Jason, I will take a fiver then.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

10 are spoken for, 10 remain.  Please note that these are a pre-order, so it may be a few weeks before they are delivered.

Smurf

I'll take 10 if you dont mind shipping to Canada
orbis non sufficit

Jackal

QuoteSmurf - 2/5/2015  2:04 PM

You pay, I ship.  :-)

OK, the whole box is accounted for.

Smurf

QuoteJackal - 2/5/2015  4:07 PM

QuoteSmurf - 2/5/2015  2:04 PM

You pay, I ship.  :-)

OK, the whole box is accounted for.
:bigthumbs:
orbis non sufficit

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Ted

shakinghorizons

QuoteTed - 2/6/2015  2:41 AM

That was quick!
lol

That's what she said  :-0

:-(

Rammstein142

Nice if there are any available I would pick up 2 of them Jason!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Jackal

QuoteRammstein142 - 2/5/2015  3:28 PM

Nice if there are any available I would pick up 2 of them Jason!

Sorry, they are all accounted for.

Robtheman

Thanks for the tip.  Just ordered a box.  Very unique............

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Mine arrived from Jason today, thanks brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Mojo66

Interested to find out what you seasoned geeks think about them. How do they smoke?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.