Main Page Review Images...

Started by Ted, 02/05/2015 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Can someone resize? I hate having to side scroll. Enabled ABE to block the images for now.

Thanks!

bigjohn20081983

Ted do you have a screen shot by chance? I am not having any issues with the site myself. I would suggest double checking to see if you are zoomed in past 100% as well its a common issue with sites I have seen happen.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Ted

Not my zoom (default). Laptop screen resolution is 1366, and the image is 1024. Pushes everything right of the image off screen.

Thanks for the thought though!

bigjohn20081983

QuoteTed - 2/5/2015  9:53 PM  Not my zoom (default). Laptop screen resolution is 1366, and the image is 1024. Pushes everything right of the image off screen.  Thanks for the thought though!

I was not talking about the main screen resolution I was talking about the zoom in the browser you use its self. Here is a couple screen shots the first from Firefox and the other from IE to show what I was talking about. Good luck

Firefox

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Internet Explorer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Ted

I know what you're talking about. As I said, zoom is at default (CTRL + 0), and in fact I normally zoom out a click or two (CTRL + -). That image is 1024px. My monitor supports a max of 1366px.

bigjohn20081983

QuoteTed - 2/5/2015  10:39 PM  I know what you're talking about. As I said, zoom is at default (CTRL + 0), and in fact I normally zoom out a click or two (CTRL + -). That image is 1024px. My monitor supports a max of 1366px.  

I got you I just wanted to make sure I was 100% clear what I was talking about. Good Luck maybe message SeniorPablo 

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

bmac7754

I don't see it.  I only get that once and a while if somebody post a huge picture in a thread.  I know it don't matter but I have my computer set to 1024 and use chrome browser set at 100%.  I'm just happy my computer still turns on when I hit the power button.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.