March 2015--Damn the Torpedoes

Started by ebernabe, 02/07/2015 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'March 2015--Spring Cleaning; I don't want to smoke this crap, you smoke it.'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

05Venturer

"I don't want to waste postage on sending crap you keep it"
  :shootme:  :smoker2:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

No. But I can wrap them in foil if that would make them "attractive."

timpellis

05Venturer

Kent

Brlesq

Pity the guys down the line that have to send along a 10 lb box . . .  :-(

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sar127

Maybe it can be a hot potato pass, send along a fiver of premiums and whoever it blows up on gets bombed by everyone else's crap sticks! :biggrin:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Kent

DRuff

Michaelbevans61

QuoteDRuff - 2/7/2015  9:05 PM  Can I send money to make sure it doesn't get sent to me?
what this guy said
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Brlesq

QuoteMichaelbevans61 - 2/8/2015  10:36 AM

QuoteDRuff - 2/7/2015  9:05 PM  Can I send money to make sure it doesn't get sent to me?
what this guy said

Wait!  Can I send money to have it targeted to somebody else?   :?:  

(cough! . . . Longhorn . . . cough!)   :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

Damn this seems right up someones alley who had a Unconventional Pass. They could almost take all they wanted.   Oh well to bad
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 2/8/2015  10:42 AM

what this guy said

Wait!  Can I send money to have it targeted to somebody else?   :?:  

(cough! . . . Longhorn . . . cough!)   :biggrin:

Heh!  Send 'em!  Will cut down on the amount of mulch I need!  :biggrin:

DRuff

QuoteLonghorn - 2/8/2015  3:30 PM  
QuoteBrlesq - 2/8/2015  10:42 AM  
what this guy said
Wait!  Can I send money to have it targeted to somebody else?   :?:      (cough! . . . Longhorn . . . cough!)   :biggrin:    
Heh!  Send 'em!  Will cut down on the amount of mulch I need!  :biggrin:
:lmao:  :lmao:

ebernabe

Change of ideas.  A little better I hope.

05Venturer

Quoteebernabe - 2/8/2015  11:31 PM

Change of ideas.  A little better I hope.

Change of idea or just change of name?
A dog rocket is still a dog rocket even if you call it a torpedo.
Still haven't seen any seed cigars.
Kent

nirab

What cigars are going to kick this thing off? I'm interested...if the cigars are interesting... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sar127

Might I suggest starting a clean, new thread if you do start a pass. Preferably one where these bastids haven't run amuck and scared off potential players.  :whistle:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotesar127 - 2/12/2015  11:25 PM

Might I suggest starting a clean, new thread if you do start a pass. Preferably one where these bastids haven't run amuck and scared off potential players.  :whistle:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Kent

ebernabe

Added a few seed cigars.  More coming...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.