Mini-bombed for the Mini PIF

Started by kxthor911, 02/07/2015 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Shawn was awfully thankful, so thankful that he decided to hit me with a stick off my wishlist and a couple of his favorite sticks. I didn't realize that Shawn worked for a cigar shop but he sent me one of their custom rolls that you cant find anywhere else.  :biggrin: I'm posting this up a couple of days late after receiving it thursday because of the long hours at work.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

johncw

ninfiction

That's sweet, and that house blend sounds great.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

vw77guy

Glad it made it there man.  Enjoy and thanks again.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.