Jericho Hill Shots

Started by AndyCAYP, 02/09/2015 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyCAYP

Took a shot of cocaine and shot my woman down...

Have a couple boxes of these available right here!

3.97 / 19.87 / 198.67

StogieDad

Thanks for the offer Andy!  Great pricing.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Never got back to selling to New Yorkers again, huh?  :-(   I liked it when you shipped out of PA so I could buy from you.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Rammstein142

Nice there will be an order for me going in! Love the Jericho Hill!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

johncw

Longhorn

Quotejohncw - 2/9/2015  4:48 PM

ahhh so tempting!!!

A little too tempting...  :whistle:

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

cavenbk

QuoteBrlesq - 2/9/2015 1:55 PM Never got back to selling to New Yorkers again, huh? :-( I liked it when you shipped out of PA so I could buy from you.

Bruce you could always ship to me and I can forward them on to you... For a minor fee of course :shy:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

AndyCAYP

Geez guys, sorry that I've ignored this thread. I didn't receive an email notification about new posts until just now! I appreciate the comments and I'm happy to answer any questions or do whatever I can to help (just ask Stogiedad!). Feel free to PM me whenever!

QuoteBrlesq - 2/8/2015  1:55 PM  Never got back to selling to New Yorkers again, huh?  :-(   I liked it when you shipped out of PA so I could buy from you.

We do ship out of PA! I actually just submitted, to our lawyer, a list of about 20 retailers who are based in NY and ship to NY addresses... For the life of me, I can't figure out what law he's reading/interpreting that has our owner convinced that it's illegal for us to ship to NY. I hope to convince one of the two that they're crazy, or finally have a plain-text law in front of me that convinces me they're right, soon!

In the meantime, check your inbox...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.