Trade with StogieDad

Started by bmac7754, 02/09/2015 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

I recently bought a jar of Rocky Patel Prohibition Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro, and Michael wanted to get his hands on a few.  So we did a trade and this is his package coming in today.  Thanks Michael.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Brian is being a little modest.  Not only did I get a few of the Prohibition broadleaf,  he hooked me up with some AKA smokes I had been wanting to try as well.  I will try and get a pic up today or tomorrow,  but thanks buddy!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Good stuff. Havn't tried that RP but I can vouch for the AKA smoke's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ninfiction

Looks/sounds like a great trade both ways. Received a Prohibition in my trade with Tim-Rammstein142, haven't gotten to it yet but it looks and smells great.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

well done by both sides
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

johncw

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BewareDaPenguin

Heck yeah both great geeks nice job fellas :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.