ISO VSG different sizes

Started by kxthor911, 02/09/2015 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

was curious if any of you have any of these with Atleast six months humidor time. I'd like a couple of different sizes (no large ring gauges please). I'm wanting to trade, we don't have to stop with the VSG but its a good starting point thanks. 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

ntanner

Wish I had some to trade but I just can't seem to keep those around. Love those VSG's. :thumbsup:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 2/9/2015  8:25 PM

was curious if any of you have any of these with Atleast six months humidor time. I'd like a couple of different sizes (no large ring gauges please). I'm wanting to trade, we don't have to stop with the VSG but its a good starting point thanks. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... VSG's??? :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 2/10/2015  2:05 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 2/9/2015  8:25 PM  was curious if any of you have any of these with Atleast six months humidor time. I'd like a couple of different sizes (no large ring gauges please). I'm wanting to trade, we don't have to stop with the VSG but its a good starting point thanks. 

Naw brother. I'm trying to quit buying just want a couple with some age on them. :). Been doing much better with the buying lately. Mostly cause all my stuff stays full lol. 

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 2/10/2015  2:17 PM

Quotenirab - 2/10/2015  2:05 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 2/9/2015  8:25 PM  was curious if any of you have any of these with Atleast six months humidor time. I'd like a couple of different sizes (no large ring gauges please). I'm wanting to trade, we don't have to stop with the VSG but its a good starting point thanks. 

Naw brother. I'm trying to quit buying just want a couple with some age on them. :). Been doing much better with the buying lately. Mostly cause all my stuff stays full lol. 

I'm just bustin' sac! I have a few, but not enough to trade. The VSG Torpedo is one that I always keep on hand and aging. I had one of my best friends pass away a few years ago, and I smoke one every December in loving memory of his awesome friendship.  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.