got a extra Xikar cutter!!

Started by lightone, 08/15/2009 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightone

I was just wondering if anyone may have an extra(used,don't matter) Xikar cutter laying around and would give me a bargain price.There 40 + new and my wife would make disappear of the face of the earth if i spent that.I used to have one but it magically disappeared in the move.Not looking for anything fancy,but i have bought two cheap ones (plastic guillotines)they chop my cigars up.Thompson used to have some good deals a long time ago.Anyway.... THKS........   :violin:

DonM

Try Cbid, they usually have some on auction

"The Curmudgeon"

guitar tom

check out Gov'ner perfect cut they work great, I use one (still waiting for my shop to get my ambonia xicar ordered) there like ten bucks, all metal and work great. Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

DonM

I usually keep my Xikar redwood at home, but use an el cheapo Vector all metal double guillotine when out and about.  Its indestructable and has a good edge

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

lightone

I take offer off table, thks though.I said to my wife i need a decend cutter but they cost too much.She said did you look on ebay  :?:  :-0  they have tons and cheap including shipping.All that stuff is made in china.they even have xikar look a likes.i guess she is worth keeping around.. THANKS ANYWAY mountedshriner

ROTHNH

I don't know... I've got an STK (Xikar) and a Palio (Carbon Fiber), but I usually leave those in the drawer, in their cute little leather cases.

I've a Cuban Crafters cigar cutter I've had for years that I paid $15 for, which they replaced once for free -- guaranteed for life -- that fits in my bifold wallet.  Handy and works great.

Samhain2000

A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

KOAB

I just ordered an Xi2 off eBay for 25.  Try your luck there.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.