Email on site strange time Stamps

Started by bmac7754, 02/10/2015 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Hey Paul.  Not that it's a big deal but the "sent items" at least for me is throwing out weird time stamps.  I checked my profile and the clock is set correctly, the outbox is fine, and inbox is fine.  The dates are way in the future.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

SenorPablo

I think the server must be sitting in some kind of wormhole.  :confused:

I haven't seen it (that I have noticed) in my inbox, but I wonder if maybe it is pulling the time zone from your recipient and just doing some bad conversion?

I'll have to pay more attention to it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Mojo66

Same here, one sent item shows ahead many hours.

Good catch Brian, wouldn't have noticed I was too busy watching the Habs defeat yet another team on their way to the 1st spot in the Atlantic Division  :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

If it matters Paul, its only the sent items and these were conversations with people in my same time zone.

And for you Sébastien 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Quotebmac7754 - 2/10/2015  11:33 PM  
If it matters Paul, its only the sent items and these were conversations with people in my same time zone.

And for you Sébastien 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Could you PM me the lottery numbers?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

QuoteCfickter - 2/11/2015  7:31 AM

Could you PM me the lottery numbers?

Here's what the Mega Millions numbers will be on 2/10/15:  7. 42. 53. 58. 71. MB-15

Good luck!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.