Bobalu BOGO Cigar Geeks promo code!!!!

Started by nirab, 02/16/2015 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Jeff Lipton, the owner of Bobalu, sent me an email yesterday. Here it is...

Brian, we made a deal for the geeks. This coupon will give 50% off any single cigars they want to try. They can try as many as they like all half off. This will give everyone the chance to try us. This is a one time use per customer. They must create an account and log in. Coupon code: cgbogo.  This is a great way to try us. Thanks for your help.  Jeff

Coupon Code: cgbogo

Buy One Get One Free on all Single Cigars.

1 Coupon per customer

Must create account and log in to use coupon

This is a great deal, and allows you to build your own 5pk/10pk/box or whatever you wish to get. Boutique cigars at a great price, sounds like a great deal for us cigar geeks!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Newbhunter

shakinghorizons

nirab

Jeff will ship to Canada, but you have to call in the order to the shop. Here is the contact information for you geeks in the Great White North!!

Jeff Lipton, Owner

Bobalu Cigar Co.

Tel (512) 469-5877 | Fax (888) 507-9939

www.bobalu.com | jeff@bobalu.com

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

quickme

Thank you for showing the BOTL some love in the GWN!

shakinghorizons

StogieDad

What are some suggestions from what you have liked Brian?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

nirab

I sent Jeff an email about the code not working. As for what I like, I am still experimenting with all the different blends. I really like the Orange Label Criollo, and I liked the Cuavas that I smoked on Saturday. The Double Maduro is really good, and the new Bullet is good too. I had the smaller version of the Bullet, and sent the big ring gauge one to bmac.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/16/2015  10:50 AM

Code is invalid BTW.

Did you register an account first? The code will ONLY work if you are logged into YOUR account.  :confused:  :confused:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

shakinghorizons

Quotenirab - 2/16/2015  10:47 PM

Code is invalid BTW.

Did you register an account first? The code will ONLY work if you are logged into YOUR account.  :confused:  :confused:

Yes, I set up an account, closed the window, logged back in and used the supplied code and nothing happened  :confused:

nirab

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/16/2015  12:18 PM

Quotenirab - 2/16/2015  10:47 PM

Code is invalid BTW.

Yes, I set up an account, closed the window, logged back in and used the supplied code and nothing happened  :confused:

Working on getting an answer from Jeff. Will post up asap. Thanks! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

SparklePony

Let us know.  I've got one of just about everything in my cart :shy:
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

nirab

The code only works if you buy in multiples, so, buy two of the same to get one for free. It will not apply if you only buy one single. Jeff apologizes for the confusion, his web tech is out of town and can't do anything about it right now. It's still a great deal, just limits your ability to buy only one of any single stick.

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

The code is correct, works only on multiples of 2...Order 2 of the same stick, and get one of the two for free!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

picked up 2 each of the following
Bobalu Double Maduro Blue Label Torpedo 52 x 6
Cabinet Selection Corojo Toro 52 x 6
Vintage 1991 Toro 52 x 6

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

PETE314

Made myself a nice little 12 pack out of the following.....

Cameroon Maduro - Black Label - Dark Maduro
Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro
Bobalu Cuban Blend - Brazilian Maduro - Gold Label
Sweet Maduro - Brown Label - Sweet Tip Cigar - Sugar Tipped (Why Not????  got to try it once...)
Box Pressed Maduro - Brazilian Maduro
Dominican Natural - White Label - Sumatran

Looking forward to them....
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

nirab

QuotePETE314 - 2/17/2015  7:58 AM

Made myself a nice little 12 pack out of the following.....

Cameroon Maduro - Black Label - Dark Maduro
Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro
Bobalu Cuban Blend - Brazilian Maduro - Gold Label
Sweet Maduro - Brown Label - Sweet Tip Cigar - Sugar Tipped (Why Not????  got to try it once...)
Box Pressed Maduro - Brazilian Maduro
Dominican Natural - White Label - Sumatran

Looking forward to them....

The sweet tip maduro is actually really good. Jeff told me that cigar happened on accident. Back in the day, a customer ordered a box of these before they were sweetened. Somehow,  the cigars were mistakenly sweetened and shipped out. The customer called in to let Jeff know, and Jeff said he would ship out a replacement. The customer said "no way! these cigars are great!". And thus, the sweetened tip sticks were born. Jeff tells the story a whole lot better than I do!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

johncw

Wow this is a hell of a no risk deal! 2 for 1 can't really beat it.

StogieDad

Quotejohncw - 2/17/2015  10:28 AM

I see John cracking.......:biggrin:  Who had the 17th????
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 2/17/2015  9:36 AM

Quotejohncw - 2/17/2015  10:28 AM

can't remember what date I went with, but who cares! GO FOR IT JOHN!!!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 2/17/2015  11:34 AM  
QuoteStogieDad - 2/17/2015  9:36 AM  
Quotejohncw - 2/17/2015  10:28 AM  Wow this is a hell of a no risk deal! 2 for 1 can't really beat it.
can't remember what date I went with, but who cares! GO FOR IT JOHN!!!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

JUMP, JUMP, JUMP!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.