Emilio Cigars Grimalkin box split

Started by mpurtle01, 02/17/2015 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpurtle01

Geeks, just got my hands on a 2011 box of 25 Emilio Cigars Grimalkins (Torpedo 6.5 x 52).  I want to keep 15 of these but will split the rest of the 10 however first come first get.  These are a rarity as they are OOP, and a gem in my opinion.  Ask some of the older geeks what they think.  Price is $7.20 per stick plus shipping.

nirab

It's a fantastic cigar! If you've never had one, you are missing out on a real gem.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

I'd be interested in a fiver...  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mpurtle01

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 2/17/2015  2:28 PM

I'll take the other 5

Smart move Brian! They are awesome!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Nicely done.

One needs to act fast around here, this was done in record time.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

mpurtle01

Done Brian!  I'll let you know when I'm sending them out.

ninfiction

Quotempurtle01 - 2/17/2015  3:03 PM

Done Brian!  I'll let you know when I'm sending them out.

Thank you!

mpurtle01

Gents, box is here.  Packaging these up to go out tomorrow.  Will pm you details.

ninfiction

Excellent, I can settle tonight.

ninfiction

Got my fiver in the mail today along with a stowaway. Thanks Matt, they look fantastic!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.