Blown away! A big thank you

Started by sjn1117, 02/19/2015 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjn1117

Over the last few weeks I have been literally blown away by the generosity of my friends here at CG.You all never cease to amaze. Here are a few pics of what Geek Love looks like. I am leaving out names because I know the guilty parties didn't do it for recognition but be assured I know who you are and you made a bad ordeal bearable.  Thank you so much from myself and my family.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

DonM

Damn Stephen looks like you got hooked up!  Good to see you back on a Herf last night, glad to hear things are going better for you

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Wow, that is just great!  Whoever did for your daughter, man almost brings a tear to my eye.  Can't imaging my daughter having to deal with some of lifes tough situations, and it is truly amazing what a little bit of kindness can do, especially for children and their moms/dads.  Fantastic!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

QuoteStogieDad - 2/19/2015  12:49 PM

Wow, that is just great!  Whoever did for your daughter, man almost brings a tear to my eye.  Can't imaging my daughter having to deal with some of lifes tough situations, and it is truly amazing what a little bit of kindness can do, especially for children and their moms/dads.  Fantastic!

:word:

"The Curmudgeon"

Joelala

Man, look how happy your daughter is. To the geeks who sent this, awesome job. This community is amazing. Have never seen anything like this. good stuff, made my day to just read something like this
Joe

quickme

amazing!!!  just amazing geeks!

Mojo66

QuoteJoelala - 2/19/2015  12:58 PM  Man, look how happy your daughter is. To the geeks who sent this, awesome job. This community is amazing. Have never seen anything like this. good stuff, made my day to just read something like this

X2

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

freakydeakydutchman

WOW!.... just ...WOW!.. way to go guys
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

SparklePony

What nice people we have around here!
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Vroomp

Very very nice!  I wish someone had let me know........... :-(
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cavenbk

And this is why I stick around here. Such a great family we have here. Awesome job to whomever was involved.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sjn1117

Honestly there were other things received as well that I didn't get a picture of. We come to this site to talk tobacco and occasionally bust each other's balls, but this is a perfect example of the true camaraderie at Cigar Geeks.

johncw

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 2/19/2015  1:03 PM

Ya gotta make the herfs to get the dirty, low down around here my friend!  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mpurtle01

QuoteVroomp - 2/19/2015  2:03 PM

me too...    Very thoughtful from whoever got together!  Really hope things are shaping up.  We need to get together again sometime.

sjn1117

Quotempurtle01 - 2/19/2015  2:11 PM  
QuoteVroomp - 2/19/2015  2:03 PM  Very very nice!  I wish someone had let me know........... :-(
me too...    Very thoughtful from whoever got together!  Really hope things are shaping up.  We need to get together again sometime.

Definitely Matt! 

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.