Sell Cuban Cigars Brand

Started by VegasRobaina, 02/22/2015 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasRobaina

We sell the best cuban cigars brand, http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590  our Cigar Shop  in Costa Rica. Fact in Cuba. Handmade 100% authentic. Shipping orders

You buy box of 25 or 50 cigars send message private.

Thanks you

:shy:

johncw

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

SparklePony

Cuban Spam is spicier than regular spam.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

SparklePony

Actually, i think he's friends with Vroomp and is actually the manager of a store in Costa Rica and isn't a native English peaker.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

nirab

I believe he is legit. Just spoke to him via messanger on his site.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

SenorPablo

It's fine guys.  I just moved it to the Commercial forum.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ntanner

QuoteSparklePony - 2/22/2015  2:20 PM

Actually, i think he's friends with Vroomp and is actually the manager of a store in Costa Rica and isn't a native English peaker.
Is an English peaker the new term for a peeping Tom? :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cajun600

Quotentanner - 2/22/2015  3:52 PM

QuoteSparklePony - 2/22/2015  2:20 PM

Is an English peaker the new term for a peeping Tom? :biggrin:

:lmao:

Camshaft83

So who is going to give it a try.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Vroomp

I will not vouch for Bryan or his site as I have very little information so far........ :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Brlesq

QuoteVroomp - 2/22/2015  9:39 PM

I will not vouch for Bryan or his site as I have very little information so far........ :confused:

Well that's comforting . . .   :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

QuoteVegasRobaina - 2/23/2015  12:23 AM

We sell the best cuban cigars brand, http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590  our Cigar Shop  in Costa Rica. Fact in Cuba. Handmade 100% authentic. Shipping orders

You buy box of 25 or 50 cigars send message private.

Thanks you

:shy:

Do you sell glass top Cohiba Esplendidos? Do they happen to be on special this week?

PM'd as well.

VegasRobaina

We only sell box of 25 or 50 cigars. The box Cohiba Esplendidos (box 25) price $340 USD (On Stock). Thanks you

VegasRobaina

Our website are in contruction for language english.

Cigary

Oh boy...it's like wrestling an alligator to get real time info.  Either the website is ready to go or it isn't and by answering questions with half answers isn't going to make people feel safe.  Verification is too important to be answering questions with half answers....."website is in construction for language"....just about any website will have a translation for those countries you want to sell to and your inability to run a website to give even the simplest of info isn't going to endear you to any serious Cigar Forum...it has all the earmarks of a scam not to mention the fact you don't have references from anybody here.  Even a simple Google search on you along with the name of your business under the name of PurosCuba doesn't even give  information unless you're the soccer player from Costa Rica.....

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 2/23/2015  10:01 AM

Oh boy...it's like wrestling an alligator to get real time info.  Either the website is ready to go or it isn't and by answering questions with half answers isn't going to make people feel safe.  Verification is too important to be answering questions with half answers....."website is in construction for language"....just about any website will have a translation for those countries you want to sell to and your inability to run a website to give even the simplest of info isn't going to endear you to any serious Cigar Forum...it has all the earmarks of a scam not to mention the fact you don't have references from anybody here.  Even a simple Google search on you along with the name of your business under the name of PurosCuba doesn't even give  information unless you're the soccer player from Costa Rica.....

:bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

VegasRobaina

I am new here. I unrdestand you . I wait member of forum buy box of cigar for value the quality of the our cuban tobacco. We not sell cigars fake , our customers aficionados cigars expert.

shakinghorizons

QuoteVegasRobaina - 2/23/2015  9:37 PM

I am new here. I unrdestand you . I wait member of forum buy box of cigar for value the quality of the our cuban tobacco. We not sell cigars fake , our customers aficionados cigars expert.

Send me a box of my choosing, and if they are legit, I will promptly pay - along with the other $4500 that's currently in my cart!

Newbhunter

Is it normal this user has actually sent me unsolicited solicitation to my inbox? Almost seems like abusive behavior to me...

quickme

isn't that standard newbie procedure.  Send your half first and if it is to your satisfactory than send payment?

VegasRobaina

In our website much information of cuban cigars brand , but in language spanish.
En la página web hay bastante información especializada sobre todas las marcas de puros cubanos. En estos momentos la página web está en construcción. Si alguiente tiene alguna pregunta en concreto le respondo amablemente.

¿Alguien habla español?

Gracias

Brlesq

QuoteVegasRobaina - 2/23/2015  3:32 PM

In our website much information of cuban cigars brand , but in language spanish.
En la página web hay bastante información especializada sobre todas las marcas de puros cubanos. En estos momentos la página web está en construcción. Si alguiente tiene alguna pregunta en concreto le respondo amablemente.

¿Alguien habla español?

Gracias

Geeks no hablan español

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.