My Father: The Martino - Back in Stock, with an Additional 10% off!

Started by Devilsmoke1, 02/23/2015 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hey CG!

We had a 20th Anniversary event here in Tucson, Arizona, and My Father rolled us our own size of the Le Bijou blend, a box pressed Robusto, which we dubbed "The Martino", in honor of the original owner of Anthony's Cigar Emporium.

In my opinion, a fantastic size for the blend, I think it shows off the flavors of the Le Bijou blend better than any of the other sizes. It's personally my favorite smoke of 2014. We had some trouble getting the rest of the order in stock, but it's finally here! We've only got 500 boxes, though, so order up before they disappear forever! (this is a LE - we're not going to be able to get any more)

Total cost for a box, after the 10% off coupon, is $106.20, and it comes with a Special S 3 pack, and free shipping!
Use coupon code: finally

If you have any questions, email is the best way to get a hold of us: anthonyscigars@gmail.com

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/my-father-le-bijou-1922

Have a good week!
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

cavenbk

You don't happen to have the Special S available for sale do you?
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Devilsmoke1

Quotecavenbk - 2/23/2015  4:16 PM

You don't happen to have the Special S available for sale do you?

Unfortunately, the Special S is an Event Only blend, meaning we can only have it as an add on to promotions we do for My Father cigar events - online, or locally. Sorry!
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Devilsmoke1

Quotecavenbk - 2/23/2015  4:49 PM

Ah ok. Thanks for the heads up.

Not a problem! Wish I could help you out.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.