Free Feral Flying Pig to Five Lucky Geeks

Started by Longhorn, 02/28/2015 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

What:  Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Feral Flying Pig (5.375 x 60, NIC).
Who:      Any Geek with at least 100 forum posts, at least one positive feedback, and living in the U.S. or Canada (due to time and shipping constraints).
Why:      You'll be smoking and reviewing the cigar for the April Geek Critique.
How:      You can click HERE to enter.
When:    Entry form closes at 11:59PM on March 8, 2015.  The cigar will need to be smoked and reviewed by March 23, 2015.

Good luck!

bigjohn20081983

Hell of a gesture and from what I hear a great cigar you should have no problems getting those slots filled.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

DonM

Sweet way to pick the reviewers Brad, C'mon #7

"The Curmudgeon"

horrido

Thanks for letting me know I hereby claim spot 22 no claim jumpers allowed....lol :dancing: great gesture. :bigthumbs: Just thinking wow does that look like my mother-in-law. Just hope my wife doesn't read it. Its just a joke honey just in case your see this post. Really it is your mom is a nice sweet person.....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

toby2

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

SparklePony

Feral Flying Pig Free For Fortunate Flammiferous Friends.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Longhorn

QuoteSparklePony - 2/28/2015  5:12 PM

Feral Flying Pig Free For Fortunate Flammiferous Friends.

:biggrin:

ninfiction

Great idea Brad..and thanks for the chance!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

A very nice offer!  I'll take #11!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

quickme

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

Nice Idea. I grabbed 47 cause it sounded good.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Longhorn

Quotequickme - 2/28/2015  6:42 PM

I loved to try.  Could I take #6?

Click on the link in the original post - put your user name next to number 6 (as long as it's available).

SenorPablo

Very cool Brad!  This should be a good one.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Mojo66

Wow, that is way cool and original.

I'd love to "help out" with this review.

I chose 16 although on the spreadsheet it says 15 as there are two 15s in a row, I chose the second one so it's 16 :biggrin:

Thanks for the opportunity Brad
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

gpd4

Cool idea - thanks for the opportunity!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

biggsy16

QuoteMojo66 - 2/28/2015  7:26 PM  Wow, that is way cool and original.  I'd love to "help out" with this review.   I chose 16 although on the spreadsheet it says 15 as there are two 15s in a row, I chose the second one so it's 16 :biggrin:   Thanks for the opportunity Brad

Hey Sebastian,

What gives 16,its okay I took line 16(9).thanks Brad 

Never done being a Dad

BewareDaPenguin

Id like to take lucky # 8 but it won't let me on my phone!! Lol thanks for the chance brad!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Longhorn

QuoteMojo66 - 2/28/2015  9:26 PM

Wow, that is way cool and original.

I'd love to "help out" with this review.

I chose 16 although on the spreadsheet it says 15 as there are two 15s in a row, I chose the second one so it's 16 :biggrin:

Thanks for the opportunity Brad

Thanks, Sébastien.  Fixed. :shamebag:

Longhorn

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/28/2015  10:48 PM

Id like to take lucky # 8 but it won't let me on my phone!! Lol thanks for the chance brad!

#8 is taken Adam... second choice?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.