Limited Edition Uncle Lee Cigars by Room 101 F/S!

Started by Rahulg1985, 03/01/2015 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

I wanted to offer these up to the members here.  These have been made available to select retailers across the country.  Very rare and limited edition project by Matt Booth of Room 101 cigars.  It's an ode to his Uncle Lee who introduced him to the world of premium cigars and tobacco.

The Room101 Uncle Lee incorporates Dominican Piloto ligero and Honduran corojo filler tobaccos, a Nicaraguan corojo binder and is covered in a Ecuadorian habano wrapper. The 6 1/2 x 30 x 50 x 19 perfecto is rolled at the Agroindustria LAEPE S.A. factory in DanlĂ­, Honduras and there were 50,000 cigars rolled. Packaged in 10 ct boxes

$85 shipped for the 10 ct box or $50 shipped for a 5pk

Payment through PP preferred.

Reviews/more info here:

http://halfwheel.com/room101-uncle-lee

http://www.toastedfoot.com/2014/12/cigar-review-room-101-uncle-lee/

http://2cigarguysandahumidor.com/?p=1244

Please PM with questions/interest.

Thanks,
Rahul

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Caveman Steve

Wish I had the cash.  They look very interesting.
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

mpurtle01

Rahul, pleasure to deal with you again.  I'll take 5 brother.  PP on the way.

mpurtle01

StogieDad

Quotempurtle01 - 3/2/2015  3:55 PM

Bueller?

email him at the one on his profile.  He is sometimes slow to respond on here, but has always come through on several buys I have made from him.  I think you will have better success that way.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

I would love to pick up some of these, but tapped fer cash right now.  :blech:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mpurtle01

nirab

Nice! I'm gonna have ta git me sum of dem!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.