Southeastern Indiana

Started by timpellis, 03/02/2015 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timpellis

I will be in SE Indiana (Aurora, IN) this weekend for my grandmother's funeral. I wanted to take my pops somewhere for a a cigar, anybody know of anything in this area? I am not familiar with the different towns all that much. I believe the area is a suburb for Cincy but I don't think we will be able to head into town. Thanks for any help.

bmac7754

I have no idea about that area for cigars but wanted to say sorry to hear about your grandmother Tim.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

timpellis

Thanks, she is in a better place now and no longer in any pain.

appollo

Sorry for your lose Tim

Longhorn

My condolences on your loss.

It would be about a 40 minute drive around the Cincy loop, but the House of Cigars is worth the trip.  If you're just looking for a good shop to pick some up and then take back to smoke, then head to the Party Source in the Covington/Bellvue area.

ebernabe

Sorry to hear about your loss.  will keep you and family in thoughts and prayers.

benchjockey

My condolences to you and your family, Tim.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

lubrix

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

timpellis

Thanks everyone. To top it all off, my flight was canceled, the only flight they could get us on is into a different city which has put me in rental car hell. At this point I just hope to get there. I hate airlines with a passion.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.