Gran Habano 3 Siglos (6.1 x 56 Torpedo) – Trade

Started by rkarkada, 08/19/2009 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkarkada

Hey Guys,

I have a couple of 5-packs of 3 Siglos Torpedo's that I would like to trade.  Even though I really love these cigars, I think I got a little carried away and bought too many of them.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Many thanks,
Rich

Jackal

I got one (of yours) in the cigar pass.  I will give it a couple of days to acclimate and then give it a try.  If I like it, we can defiantly talk trade.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

Quoterkarkada - 8/19/2009  10:07 AM

Hey Guys,

I have a couple of 5-packs of 3 Siglos Torpedo's that I would like to trade.  Even though I really love these cigars, I think I got a little carried away and bought too many of them.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Many thanks,
Rich

Rich, I bought a pair of 3 Siglos torpedoes back when you started the Eclectic Mix pass and finally smoked one tonight. I give it a solid 4, but it could have gone higher based solely on taste (had burn issues). I swear it had a cola taste (or kola nut, if you want to be fancy about it). I got a nutty taste on the peanut side of that spectrum mixed with a slightly sweet fruit and cola taste.
I swear it reminded me of being a young child on long road trips with my family. My dad would save time stopping for lunch by instead grabbing Dr. Peppers (back before plastic bottles and twist off caps) and packs of salted peanuts from the gas station. He would pour the peanuts into the bottle of cola and, in one neat package, we would have the sugar, protein, and salt it took to make it to dinner. (We also had a choke hazard, but this was the 70s--people didn't worry about stuff like that back then.)

What an interestingly flavored cigar.

You may have a trade partner, after all.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

rkarkada

Hey Corey!

Glad you liked the flavor so much.  It really does have a very distinct flavor which I really like.  I have a bunch of them if you'd like to do a trade.  Send me a PM with the details.

..Rich

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.