Split a Bundle of 25 La Aurora 100 Años

Started by Vroomp, 03/05/2015 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I was looking at these bundles of La Aurora 100 Años Lanceros for $200 and would love to have some but, can't do all 25.  Anyone interested in a two or three way split?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

quickme

I don't think you'll have an issue with a split but if you do I could do a 5'er.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

StogieDad

Dammit Brad, I bit on a fiver from the same offer or I would have been in.  Sorry, jumped the gun on that one.

Hey, use dojo10, 10% off brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Brian, Jason and Nick...  sounds good enough to me I'll take the other 10.....  Order has been placed.......

$45 a fiver fellas with shipping.... PPFF is fine.  My email is in my profile for PP.........

Actually Nick,,, yours is $3 more!!!!  :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Jackal

QuoteVroomp - 3/5/2015  12:44 PM

Brian, Jason and Nick...  sounds good enough to me I'll take the other 10.....  Order has been placed.......

$45 a fiver fellas with shipping.... PPFF is fine.  My email is in my profile for PP.........

What is PPFF?  Guessing PP part is PPal; what is FF?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 3/5/2015  2:44 PM

You da MAN Brad!! Thanks!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

quickme

Thank you again!  I had to reload my PP account but somehow was still able to send you the $$.  Let me know when you get it Brad.

Vroomp

Looks like there will be a slight delay in receiving your cigars geeks. Cigar Federation accidentally sent the Cameroon Lanceros!!!!!  :angry:

hatubu

Did the lanceros get re-eleased in 2012 or are there the original?  I would love to try these either way.  Let me know if anyone wants to trade a couple if you get these.  Or if anyone wants to start a new box split.  Would need a lock on the source if the latter is the case.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.