cigar.com ships to Canada

Started by appollo, 03/06/2015 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Just to let you know cigar .com ships to Canada also.You have to set up an account with www.shipito com and go from there.I have never dealt with them so I don,t know what their like but I was looking at their website and their are some deals.I will post sites as I find them cause I know how difficult it is to get sticks at a good price up herein the great white North

Camshaft83

Cigar.com is a good retailer. I use them quite often.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

appollo

Smurf

I have bought from them many times however i didn't know they shioed to Canada must be something new!
orbis non sufficit

horrido

Thanks the only thing is how does customs see the package I am not going to pay 75 percent tariff/tax bend over and take it some more ....nope not me.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

appollo

Mark I have purchased from Atlantic cigar and holts in my experience if I keep it 20=30 sticks and certainly no more than 100.00 its has worked out.I know it could change but so far so good.

horrido

Quoteappollo - 3/6/2015  4:28 PM

Mark I have purchased from Atlantic cigar and holts in my experience if I keep it 20=30 sticks and certainly no more than 100.00 its has worked out.I know it could change but so far so good.

How many sticks have you ordered from them in total I know when I hit a certain amount of boxes that is when the fun began. Still sore from that hit from the customs boys.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

appollo

Mark I have ordered up to 50 sticks at one time.Its better to pay freight a couple times then duty and taxes
  Both places that I mentioned told me to keep it under 50 sticks

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.