"Talk about anything"?

Started by progressiveswontdie, 03/22/2015 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

progressiveswontdie

My name is Stefan, and I am a coward and a narcissist who has been banned from this site, and will have this account banned shortly.  I only know how to whine and insult people, but do not understand why they don't like me.

I really believe that I am fighting against oppression, but the reality is that I am just pathetic and delusional.

Content was edited for better truth and clarity

"Old enough to know better, too young to resist."

Rebecca Silverwolf

Your life must be very sad and empty. After being confronted by numerous people in this community about how your behavior was unacceptable, you finally had to be banned for that behavior. It was clear you had no intention of trying to be part of this community. Now you spend a whole lot of time coming on here and attacking people who don't conform to your view of the world, when it has been made clear you are not welcome here.

Move on and get a life, dude. Are you really this bored?
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Mojo66

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/23/2015  2:29 AM  Your life must be very sad and empty. After being confronted by numerous people in this community about how your behavior was unacceptable, you finally had to be banned for that behavior. It was clear you had no intention of trying to be part of this community. Now you spend a whole lot of time coming on here and attacking people who don't conform to your view of the world, when it has been made clear you are not welcome here.   Move on and get a life, dude. Are you really this bored?

Well said Rebecca.

Contrary to Stefan, we don't ear en enough of you :-)

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bigjohn20081983

Quoteprogressiveswontdie - 3/23/2015  1:47 AM  My name is Stefan, and I am a coward and a narcissist who has been banned from this site, and will have this account banned shortly.  I only know how to whine and insult people, but do not understand why they don't like me.  I really believe that I am fighting against oppression, but the reality is that I am just pathetic and delusional.   Content was edited for better truth and clarity  

:cry:  :cry:   :blahblah:  :blahblah:  :cry:  :cry:      

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

johncw

:crazy:

Vroomp

Quoteprogressiveswontdie - 3/23/2015  12:47 AM  My name is Stefan, and I am a coward and a narcissist who has been banned from this site, and will have this account banned shortly. I only know how to whine and insult people, but do not understand why they don't like me.  I really believe that I am fighting against oppression, but the reality is that I am just pathetic and delusional.   Content was edited for better truth and clarity  

Agreed! :bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

Is this a joke or did he seriously try this?  Just confirmation of the true colors I guess...

In the sage words of wisdom from Princess Elsa:  "let it go"
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 3/23/2015  8:10 AM

Quoteprogressiveswontdie - 3/23/2015  12:47 AM  My name is Stefan, and I am a coward and a narcissist who has been banned from this site, and will have this account banned shortly. I only know how to whine and insult people, but do not understand why they don't like me.  I really believe that I am fighting against oppression, but the reality is that I am just pathetic and delusional.   Content was edited for better truth and clarity  

Agreed! :bigthumbs:  

You nailed it Brad!!!!  :biggrin:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

nirab

Stefan...feedback left... :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

Quotenirab - 3/23/2015  7:07 AM

Stefan...feedback left... :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:
Ha ha, I see the -1 rating  :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

quickme

You screwed yourself over Dude!  You had a lot of brothers/sisters on here give you very sound advise and you chose not to take it.  You represent the opposite of what a cigar forum is.  I was thankful for the B/SOTL that pm'ed me to be careful of what you were doing.  Enjoy the sticks you stole and I hope all of them are plugged and cracked!

bigjohn20081983

Quotenirab - 3/23/2015  10:07 AM  Stefan...feedback left... :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:

:bow:  :bow:   Ok the feedback left made this whole thread worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

sar127

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Jackal

It started out as a self-righteous rant by Stefan about the oppressive nature of our site against him.  It has been edited to reflect reality.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

headfirst

Wow, that guy must really be stuck in 4th grade in terms of maturity...get over it already!

-Charles Spurgeon

sjn1117

:lmao: This guy just won't go away! :shamebag:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Jackal

Quoteheadfirst - 3/23/2015  9:23 AM

Wow, that guy must really be stuck in 4th grade in terms of maturity...get over it already!

This was from a PM that he sent to me.

"I'll gladly spend my extra time !@#%$ing with your website just for fun."

It is very unfair to Paul, who runs this website, for someone to act so childish that they would try and vandalize a website, than just realize that they are not welcome and move on.

NebNorse

"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

StogieDad

I think we should treat this like you do your kids.  When we stop gratifying him with attention, the problem will go away.  If he likes the controversy, then he is getting just what he wants.  I say just ignore it from here on out.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

I'm with Michael, enough is enough. Maybe ignoring the moron will run him off.

nirab

I can do that...Stefan who????  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

quickme

can't we block his IP?

Jackal

Quotequickme - 3/23/2015  11:19 AM

can't we block his IP?

We are, but he is using a dynamic address.

sjn1117

QuoteJackal - 3/23/2015  1:29 PM  
Quotequickme - 3/23/2015  11:19 AM  can't we block his IP?
We are, but he is using a dynamic address.
wow! We have a true stalker!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.