Hydra Unchained?

Started by sccrom1, 03/26/2015 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sccrom1

His so-called review of Padron Serie 1926 #2 should qualify the idiot from being banned from the site

StogieDad

It will, he just keeps creating new accounts and ways to act out.  I'm sure and admin will have this handled quickly and efficiently.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

It is gone.....good riddance

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Deleted.  If you guys see something of this nature, please send a PM to one of the admins.
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Quotenwb - 3/26/2015  10:46 AM

Deleted.  If you guys see something of this nature, please send a PM to one of the admins.

Will do, you Admins are on top of it, thanks for all you do!

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

I feel sorry for Stefan. It's too bad, he seemed like a good guy when he first signed up and got involved. It is obvious that he is an unstable fellow.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Rebecca Silverwolf

Stefan is clearly a narcissist. I had a friend a lot like him a few years ago. Was a great guy... until you got to know him.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

junglepete

We're being extra vigilant these days. See anything just send a  PM..Thanks
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cfickter

Sorry I missed that one.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

NebNorse

You know, I truly feel sorry for the guy.  I can't imagine how it would feel if I had to go through life craving attention to the point of doing things like this.  

Truly sad.   :cry:
"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

Mojo66

I say block the entire IP class of his ISP. Might block out some folks with the same provider but we be rid of all his personalities and their respective disorders :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BewareDaPenguin

Man I finally read the whole thread of that newbie pass last night and got up to speed, holy cr@p...it took me over an hour to read the whole thread, just very put back by it. I know I haven't been logging in as much but that was very strange to say the least.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

SenorPablo

Really don't want to call any more attention to him.  Seems like he thrives on it.  So shutting this thread down.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.