Crowned Heads Yellow Rose

Started by sar127, 03/29/2015 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

This is just a PSA to those that have yet to jump on this cigar to absolutely do so! Steal, beg, or borrow but do yourself a favor and get you some! I rarely tout cigars like this so that's gotta mean something. But more so since it's a limited edition and they will definitely run out very soon. Take advantage of this thread and share deals if you guys come across any.

I know it's the same blend as the Tennessee Waltz or whatever, but the Waltz has nothing on this IMHO. I often find that these dark Maduro LEs need age but ill tell you what, this puppy is a winner straight out of the gate. Ultra smooth, complex, rich, great draw even for a beli, and excellent construction. Don't say I didn't tell you!

photo IMG_20150327_164406_zpswogzpq8k.jpg

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nirab

Where can we get em? I'm interested in a 5pk, if there are any box splits going on.  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RDF

Quotenirab - 3/29/2015  6:34 PM  Where can we get em? I'm interested in a 5pk, if there are any box splits going on.  :biggrin:  :angel:

Me too!

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ninfiction

It's not a limited edition per say, but is limited to Texas only. Like the Tenn Waltz it will be an ongoing production but made in small batches depending on demand.

That being said, I'd also be down for a 5pk...maybe I'll bite on a box
This is not the admin you're looking for...

The Burn Ward

sar127

Quoteninfiction - 3/29/2015  5:58 PM  It's not a limited edition per say, but is limited to Texas only. Like the Tenn Waltz it will be an ongoing production but made in small batches depending on demand.  That being said, I'd also be down for a 5pk...maybe I'll bite on a box

Oops, sorry for the wrong info, thanks for clarifying. That does bode well for this cigar's fans though, so I'm happy to hear that. 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cigary

I have a box of the Waltz along with other boxes from CH..I'll get the YR as well..not sure if the Rose will be better  but I'm a fan of the brand so if it is better. ..I won't  mind.

gpd4

I'd probably be down for a 5er if one should come available...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Camshaft83

Here are a couple links to retailers selling them online.

http://www.stogiesworldclasscigars.com/crowned-heads-the-yellow-rose.html
             (161$ a box and a free shipping option)
http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/crowned-head-yellow-rose/
             (171$ + 8$ S/H)
http://www.seriouscigars.com/Crowned-Heads_Cigars_9383_details
             (171$ and free shipping on an entire box)
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

QuoteCamshaft83 - 3/30/2015  5:30 AM

Here are a couple links to retailers selling them online.

http://www.stogiesworldclasscigars.com/crowned-heads-the-yellow-rose.html
             (161$ a box and a free shipping option)
http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/crowned-head-yellow-rose/
             (171$ + 8$ S/H)
http://www.seriouscigars.com/Crowned-Heads_Cigars_9383_details
             (171$ and free shipping on an entire box)

Yeah, sar127 works for serious.  I thought for sure he was going to put an offer up in the thread.  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Rammstein142

Nice, gonna have to pick up a 5er as soon as I can!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

sar127

Bruce - I would've but I gotta pay tax and shipping if I were to do a split. It's almost easier to buy online at that point you know?
Sir Rob

nirab

Quotesar127 - 3/30/2015  10:52 AM

Bruce - I would've but I gotta pay tax and shipping if I were to do a split. It's almost easier to buy online at that point you know?

Are y'all offering 5pks Rob?  :confused:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sar127

Nah, we don't usually do five packs per se, you can buy 5 singles though. Ask Bobalu, they should have em.
Sir Rob

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.