Today's Smoke - April 2015

Started by StogieDad, 04/01/2015 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Starting my month with a Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown.  So tasty!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

Senorial by Jose Blanco. I have to say this is the second one I've had and they are outstanding!! Definitely one of the most complex cigars I've ever smoked.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

nwb

La Palina El Diario K.B. II (Kill Bill II)
Chief of Shaft

MichaelS

Silvio Palomino Cuban sandwich Maduro Toro, no April fooling, lol. At least it was in the 40's!
-------------
Yes, I'm a newbie, only been seriously burning sticks for a couple years. Your suggestions are appreciated!

nirab

Vegas de Santiago D8-El Unicio (Habano) Robusto
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

gpd4

A neighbor came by the other day to borrow some aviator goggles for her daughter for 'Amelia Earhart' day.  (My suggestion was just to not show up...much more historically accurate!).  I have some goggles my kids use in our old cars, and she said those were perfect.  Anyway, she brings them back with a Domincan Cohiba Tubo and a Cain Daytona.  I'm smoking the Cain now.  Pretty good on a Thursday morning...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

RDF

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) Blue Label (Original) Toro Gordo
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

benchjockey

LGC Serie R Black No. 58.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

MichaelS

Just put fire to a L&B Pittsburgh's "Big Johnny", while its size is a tad outrageous, it's tasty!
-------------
Yes, I'm a newbie, only been seriously burning sticks for a couple years. Your suggestions are appreciated!

RDF

Crowned Heads TAA 2014 The Angel's Anvil
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Cfickter

Caldwell The King is Dead and a Alec Bradley Fine & Rare

nirab

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ "Little Robusto"...thanks Chuck!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

rwiiames

???O? ????

05Venturer

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DL-700 Maduro at St Croix Cigar Company
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

My Uzi Weighs A ton Night Crawler .Good stick

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

RDF

Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea White - Corojo Torpedo, followed up by Crowned Heads Jericho Hill OBS
HokieSmokes!

Cfickter

Perdomo Criollo 10th Anniversary

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Otter

Kristoff Galerones Intensivo Robusto
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.