Another trade with Ebernabe

Started by appollo, 04/17/2015 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Received my five stick blind trade with Ebernabe today.Well what a surprise Eric has all his degrees in geek math I do know that I must up grade mine.Eric is one super fine geek and another reason why this site is the best. :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Longhorn

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Mojo66

Eric is on a spree, this is another very geekesque trade.

And you got a CG sticker my Red Wings loving friend, lucky bastid :biggrin:  

BTW, I really want the Wings to beat the Lightning in their series, after that well, it's another story :shy:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

appollo

QuoteMojo66 - 4/17/2015  7:39 PM

Eric is on a spree, this is another very geekesque trade.

And you got a CG sticker my Red Wings loving friend, lucky bastid :biggrin:  

BTW, I really want the Wings to beat the Lightning in their series, after that well, it's another story :shy:

I get told the same thing by all my montreal Canadian friends.Be careful what you wish for.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.