Geek Critiques

Started by Vroomp, 04/21/2015 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Why are the critiques all out of order now? :?:  Did we miss some reviews? :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

horrido

Yes is the short answer there was a delay in sticks making it my way i need to get my review in asap so basically the review was past due. Friggin customs 1st box never showed up yet but hobby supplies did from vendor.  Again apologies to all.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nirab

The Bobalu reviews were indeed delayed by shipping snafus...I am guessing the LFD reviews were plagued by the same challenge.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MacMac

Quotehorrido - 4/21/2015  2:18 PM

Yes is the short answer there was a delay in sticks making it my way i need to get my review in asap so basically the review was past due. Friggin customs 1st box never showed up yet but hobby supplies did from vendor.  Again apologies to all.

Wow! that is awful...to loose a box of cigars  OUCH!!!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.