Private message stay in outbox for extended time...

Started by mthomason1980, 04/24/2015 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mthomason1980

Why is it when I send a PM the message can sometime sit in my inbox for days?  I hit submit and sometimes they go through quickly other times the stay in my outbox and don't show in my sent mail for days.  Do the messages go through anyway and just no show or is there an issue with my messages not sending quickly?

Longhorn

They stay there until the recipient reads them...

bigjohn20081983

Longhorn hit the nail on the head on this one

:respekt:
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

mthomason1980

Ok thanks, I wondered if that was possible what was going on, but wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong on my end.

Cigary

Just learned something else reading this...love that an old dog can learn new tricks...my capacity is one per day.

MacMac

QuoteLonghorn - 4/24/2015  11:52 PM

That fact did confuse me for a while, but it is great because, the way it works, you know when someone has read your PM.   :cool:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Longhorn - 4/24/2015 11:52 PM

That fact did confuse me for a while, but it is great because, the way it works, you know when someone has read your PM.  
-----
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids and Thread Resurrector at Large LMAO

LOL Just bustin on ya brother  :shy:  :whistle:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 7/14/2015  8:55 AM  Longhorn - 4/24/2015 11:52 PM   They stay there until the recipient reads them...   That fact did confuse me for a while, but it is great because, the way it works, you know when someone has read your PM.   ----- Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids and Thread Resurrector at Large LMAO   LOL Just bustin on ya brother  :shy:  :whistle:

I have a feeling Joe can't wait to see our addresses so he's aiming to reach the 1000 points sooner than later.  :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

sevencardstud

Thanks Longhorn, that's good to know. I didnt know that, hadnt noticed it though. Glad you asked it mthomason1980
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

Cfickter

QuoteMojo66 - 7/14/2015  9:19 AM  

Quote05Venturer - 7/14/2015  8:55 AM  Longhorn - 4/24/2015 11:52 PM   They stay there until the recipient reads them...   That fact did confuse me for a while, but it is great because, the way it works, you know when someone has read your PM.   ----- Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids and Thread Resurrector at Large LMAO   LOL Just bustin on ya brother  :shy:  :whistle:

I have a feeling Joe can't wait to see our addresses so he's aiming to reach the 1000 points sooner than later.  :biggrin:

Just about the time SeniorPablo decides 2,000 is the new limit!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

Imagine the look on Joe's face when he hits the magical post count and unlocks addresses only to find many of us don't show our addresses!  :-0  :biggrin:

danb6177

QuoteLonghorn - 7/14/2015  1:44 PM

Imagine the look on Joe's face when he hits the magical post count and unlocks addresses only to find many of us don't show our addresses!  :-0  :biggrin:
Thats a cruel trick sir. :lmao:  :lmao:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Brlesq

But a neccesity when you are in the cigar witness protection program
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.