12 pack - Siglo, Sam Leccia, Dunhill Aged - $40

Started by DogMan, 04/25/2015 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

Hey,

12 pack for sale, 3 each Siglo Limted Reseve IV, Sam Leccia White robusto, Dunhill Aged Tabaras tubo, Black Tie Belicoso ( https://www.jrcigars.com/item/black-tie/belicoso/btb )
[/u] 

$40 shipped CONUS, $45 GWN

Loren B Davis

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bigjohn20081983

Geek Math 15 is the new 12???   Good Luck on the sell nice looking cigars.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ntanner

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 4/25/2015  2:18 PM

Geek Math 15 is the new 12???   Good Luck on the sell nice looking cigars.
That is what's referred to as a Smoker's Dozen. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DogMan

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 4/25/2015  1:18 PM  Geek Math 15 is the new 12???   Good Luck on the sell nice looking cigars.

Sorry Brothers - those tubes are empty, the ones for the cigars next to them :-(
Loren B Davis

biggsy16

Loren,

Send them, your like my drug dealer, thanks buddy.How were those sticks I gave you?

Rich 

Never done being a Dad

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.