Your Daily Smoke!!!

Started by mthomason1980, 04/28/2015 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mthomason1980

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Your Daily Smoke!!!'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

cavenbk

Thanks for the invite Matt, but I am going to have to sit this one out. Have a lot of stuff going on in the coming months. Please keep me in mind for the next one though
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Rammstein142

I look forward to this pass! But will state that I will be out of town May 8-12! Just a heads up if need be I can be passed to later, or if this kicks off later this week I should be good to go!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

mthomason1980

I'm in the process of digging though humidors to see what to include.  As soon as its hits 12-15 Ill cut it off and arranged the list to insure quick passes then I'll ship.  I'd like to get this out quick I have no intention of waiting weeks to kick it off as long as enough join up. Rammstein142 you close enough to me I can hit your first if needed, will prob make overnight since its just KY to AR.

mthomason1980

Cigar list updated...

Vroomp

Nice variety in your starters!  Have a great pass! :smoker:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

Thanks for the invite. A scheduling note, I will be on vacation the week of June 8-12. My wife will be home so if the pass shows up that's no problem, just know it wouldn't get back out until Monday June 15th.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

mthomason1980

Quoteninfiction - 4/28/2015  10:26 PM  Thanks for the invite. A scheduling note, I will be on vacation the week of June 8-12. My wife will be home so if the pass shows up that's no problem, just know it wouldn't get back out until Monday June 15th.

Thanks for the heads up, Ill try to make it work, worse case might have to make some on the fly changes as the pass goes on.

headfirst

Thanks Matt, I'm in, looking forward to this one, I'm loaded with good everyday smokes!  :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

I think I have time to get this one in.  Thanks for the invite!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

What the heck, I'm in. Thanks for the invite!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

Wow, this is turning into a nice pass roster, looking forward to it!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

mthomason1980

Great line up so far, I just ordered some small boveda packs figured out this morning I wouldn't have enough to last, as it looks now I think 15 will be the cutoff, I'll leave it open either way until I get the packs hopefully by Fri-Sat.  May be able to get this out and going by Monday-Tuesday.

Cfickter

thanks for the invite, I am in!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

Thanks for the invite, Matt.  I'm in.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

clami

This sounds like a good one.  I love finding new everyday smokes.  Thanks for putting this together.

gordist

Looking forward to another cigar pass.  Just wrapping up on my first one that I believe some of you were a part of.  'The Traditional Newbie Pass'.  Had fun and it was great to pick from some smokes that I can't usually find.
Gordo

bmac7754

Thanks for the invite Matt, but unfortunately now is not a very good time for me.  Maybe next time around, this is a good looking pass you got going, best of luck.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Vroomp

Thanks for the invite Matt, but once again I must sit this one out as I just have way too much on my plate for the next few months......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

mthomason1980

Looks like a great response on the sign ups so far, I'm going to let it run until the morning then close it out.  That will give me time to get the line up setup then i'll get it out saturday or monday I hope.  Thanks everyone, filled up in under 24hrs...

ebernabe

Thanks for inviting me to be a part of the pass.  looking forward to it.

mthomason1980

Pass order is set, hope this works out for everyone.  I'm just waiting on some boveda packs to arrive, there schedule to be here Monday.  Sorry about the delay I thought I had enough but didn't want to chance it, didn't expect the pass to fill up overnight so I cut my self short on time.  Will go out Tuesday...  Thanks for signing up!

Rammstein142

Sweet looks like I am far enough down that I should be good to go! Look forward to getting this one in and I'll pick up a little something on my travels to toss in for ya Matt. Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

mthomason1980

Boveda packs showed up early, pass will go out Monday...  Ready to get things moving, hope this goes smoothly since its my first pass as moderator.  Thanks again everyone for signing up...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.