Socal Cigar Bomb!!

Started by mountedshriner, 08/29/2009 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountedshriner

Just got home from a rough day on the golf course and what did I find in my mailbox? A very nice bomb from Jackal!!

2X La Herencia Robustos
Fonseca Habana Seleccion Invicto
Puros Indios Special Aged Piramides (12 year factory aged)
Padilla Edicion Especial Acilles Toro

What a nice surprise. Jason, you da man dude!! Thank you so much for such a generous bomb!! Ya gotta love this place. Totally unexpected but what a great bomb. Have smoked a few of these before Jason but can't wait to try them and I will give reviews on everyone.

Photobucket
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

You said in your review from rate em and weep that you liked the La Herencia, so I figure that you might want a couple more  :shades:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mountedshriner

QuoteJackal - 8/29/2009  2:27 PM

You said in your review from rate em and weep that you liked the La Herencia, so I figure that you might want a couple more  :shades:

I did like them Jason, excellent smoke and very thoughtful of you to follow up w/a bomb. Thanks again buddy, plan on burning one w/my espresso in the morning!! :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

lightone

BlackIrish

Ya gotta watch out for that Jackal -- he'll hit you when you least expect it.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

Nice going Jackal. A fine target indeed. :biggrin:

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

DonM

Very Cool!  Happy smoking

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

Dennis, the Padilla is a mighty tasty treat!  Let us know how the Puros Indios turns out.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mountedshriner

QuoteAlphairon - 8/30/2009  6:20 AM

Dennis, the Padilla is a mighty tasty treat!  Let us know how the Puros Indios turns out.

I absolutely will Ken. Looking forward to all of these great smokes. The 12 year Puros Indios is new to me as is the Padilla Acilles and the Fonseca Habana. Great bomb as well as a very generous one to boot. Thanks again Jason.

:biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.