Mysterious single cigar bomb

Started by gitfiddl, 09/06/2009 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

So I get back from my afternoon gig and there's an envelope with a return addy in Charlestown, MA, in my mailbox. Enclosed was a single unbanded 7"x50+ ring cigar with what looks to be a nice dark Maduro wrapper in an Atlantic Cigar ziploc bag.  Any clues?  There was no note or anything,  I have no idea what it is.  The only offers I 'm waitindg on are the RyJ and Monte radio deals, and the Bluntsville or whatever the deal was that was posted here a while back (the one with the peelable wrapper).  If anyone can give me a heads up, I'd be grateful.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

lowpro75

Looks like you've been recruited to the bomb squad.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Looks like you've been recruited to the bomb squad.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Rebecca Silverwolf

Congrats on making the bomb squad!
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

mhuss

I got hit today, too!  And for as long as I've been a member here, it's actually my first bombing!

It appears to be from Eddie (BlackIrish).  I got the same unbanded dark maduro stick.  My curosity is certainly peaked.  It looks delicious.  Can't wait to try and find out what cigar it really is.  Thanks for the stick, Eddie!

Ken Kelley

Ditto!  Mine came today.  The stick really looks good.  Maduros are my favorite!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.