Anybody have any Casa Magna Robustos for trade?

Started by cmmayo, 09/07/2009 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

Anybody have any Casa Magna Robustos for trade? I was reading about this cigar and thought it couldn't hurt to ask around.

:confused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

Unfortunately, I only have 1 lonlely one left in the humidor.  Rumor has it that they are to become more readily available soon.  I heard from a couple of places that they coulnt manufacture the boxes? fast enough and were shipping them in bundles.  I am not completely sure of all of this but heard it in a local B&M recently

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

Quotecmmayo - 9/7/2009  12:44 AM

Anybody have any Casa Magna Robustos for trade? I was reading about this cigar and thought it couldn't hurt to ask around.

I had a 5 pack and to be honest, I was very disappointed with the "cigar of the year" honor. I think not.... IMHO. Just a good $5 cigar. :confused:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

DonM

Quotemountedshriner - 9/7/2009  11:06 AM

I had a 5 pack and to be honest, I was very disappointed with the "cigar of the year" honor. I think not.... IMHO. Just a good $5 cigar. :confused:

I have to agree with Dennis, while it was a good cigar, it was not spectacular and worthy of the rating.  A friend actually ordered 2 boxes of these after the ratings came out.  He waited for over 2 months, found a couple of singles locally and tried them (I did as well) He cancelled the order shortly afterwards

"The Curmudgeon"

nukbucko

I like the casa Magna my local B&M sells them for around 5 to 8 bucks
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

DonM

Quotenukbucko - 9/7/2009  2:05 PM

I like the casa Magna my local B&M sells them for around 5 to 8 bucks

I dont disagree that it is a good cigar, simply that it may not have deserved the no 1 rating that it got.  As an example, the La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial got # 5?  I thought it was much better than the Casa Magna, although both are good cigars

"The Curmudgeon"

nukbucko

:lmao: reminds me of Bon Jovi getting 3rd on a rock god poll
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

cmmayo

You guys are such a suppository of knowledge...

:shy:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

ROTHNH

QuoteDonM - 9/7/2009  11:35 AM

Quotemountedshriner - 9/7/2009  11:06 AM

I have to agree with Dennis, while it was a good cigar, it was not spectacular and worthy of the rating.  A friend actually ordered 2 boxes of these after the ratings came out.  He waited for over 2 months, found a couple of singles locally and tried them (I did as well) He cancelled the order shortly afterwards

I wasn't that impressed, either.  Like you said, a decent $5 cigar.

It's a F2F (face to face), meaning B&M only, but can be purchased from a number of on line retailers by phone.

But for me, Casa Magna has had it's 15 minutes of fame ... the word is that the brand's sticks reaching retailers now isn't as good as it was when first introduced.

DonM

Quotecmmayo - 9/7/2009  6:13 PM

You guys are such a suppository of knowledge...

:shy:

The correct deffinition is " A wealth of useless knowledge " , thank you,  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.