(TNT) Cigar Warehouse -- 5 minutes from my home!

Started by cmmayo, 09/14/2009 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

I was just checking out the TNT Cigars website and saw this:

https://www.tntcigar.com/store/about-tnt-page.php

TNT has an outlet that is about a 5 minute drive from where I live (referring to the San Antonio location on Hwy 1604). I've stopped in only once, looking for some brands I can't find online and left very unimpressed. I've seen lower prices at most B&M stores and I felt like most of what they had to sell were bundles of "factory seconds" of brands like La Aurora, HdM, RyJ... and not for very good prices, either.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Sorry to hear about the prices/selection.  Do they have a lot of events and/or herfs?  If so, it might be worth stopping in just for the atmosphere  :confused:

The only thing I've ever bought from TNT are the Padron alternatives, and they are a pretty decent stick.  Took a long time to get to me in GA, though.

Sometimes I am curious about those of us who live in PA.  Can you imagine having CI and FSS within driving distance?  I would definitely be divorced and completely broke  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ljlemer

They warn you at the website:

**PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE PRICES DO NOT REFLECT OUR IN STORE RETAIL PRICES!!

B&Ms pay a lot of rent, insurance, payroll and taxes that are tagged onto the price.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 9/14/2009  2:48 PM

Sorry to hear about the prices/selection.  Do they have a lot of events and/or herfs?  If so, it might be worth stopping in just for the atmosphere  :confused:

The only thing I've ever bought from TNT are the Padron alternatives, and they are a pretty decent stick.  Took a long time to get to me in GA, though.

Sometimes I am curious about those of us who live in PA.  Can you imagine having CI and FSS within driving distance?  I would definitely be divorced and completely broke  :biggrin:

nwb

Man, that is not the half of it.  There is also Holt's and a bunch of other smaller stores that have great selections.  PA has got to be one of the best places for a cigar smoker to live.  That is one of the reasons that I buy online.  I usually spend more money in the store than I do online.  Also the shops always have such nice people there that I say I'm going to be gone 2 hours and I end up staying for 4.  Good for me, bad for marriage. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.