Trade - 4 Dolce Vita Exotic Robusto Gordo

Started by MacMac, 05/09/2015 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Hi,
I have 4 Dolce Vita Exotic Robusto Gordo cigars I'd like to trade. I purchased them as a Double Down that came w/ 5 Dolce Vita Exotic Robusto Gordo cigars and 5 Kuba Kubas. I found that I'm not very fond of the Dolce Vita, so I am hoping to trade w/ someone who likes them. The Double Down cost $39.95.

I would be happy to give the 4 Dolce Vita Exotic for:
3 Kuba Kubas or 3 Acid Toast or 4 CAO BRAZILIA Gol

OR

What you might suggest!

Thanks
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

StogieDad

Good luck brother, I know there are several folks on here that enjoy infused sticks. Not my cup of tea, but I hope you find a willing partner.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

MacMac

Thanks! I'm one of those few I guess, but I do also like others, too!

MacMac

Oh, It looks like my first attempt to make a trade will be a failure!  :cry:

ninfiction

QuoteMacMac - 5/14/2015  12:41 PM

Oh, It looks like my first attempt to make a trade will be a failure!  :cry:

lol chin up man, kind of small group here regularly and most of those guys like their fancy cigars...oh wait, I probably am one of those. I would have traded but my wife doesn't like anything bigger than a corona and I don't care for infused...if that wasn't a setup I don't know what is...but it's true.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Looks like there was one other guy that reviewed these and really liked them, you might consider PM'ing him.  Another thing I have done is sold off cigars I've tried but am not wanting to hold onto, here or at craigslist.  Good luck, and stop crying! :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Mojo66

Would gladly help you out but I really do not enjoy infused cigars.

Propose them for a sale or smoke them when you had a little to much to drink, you won't even notice :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

"I would have traded but my wife doesn't like anything bigger than a corona "

Not a line I was expecting,  but that could become a great sig line for you Brian. :lmao:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Quotentanner - 5/14/2015  4:30 PM

"I would have traded but my wife doesn't like anything bigger than a corona "

Not a line I was expecting,  but that could become a great sig line for you Brian. :lmao:

Talk about lobbing up a softball!!  I'm not gonna say what I want to say, just because Brian is a brother...
 :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:    :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MacMac

Hey, I'll hold my chin up and smok'm.  :biggrin:

sjn1117

QuoteMacMac - 5/14/2015  9:17 PM  Hey, I'll hold my chin up and smok'm.  :biggrin:
Great attitude brother, you're gonna fit in good!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

MacMac

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

QuoteMacMac - 5/15/2015  8:39 AM

Any cigar is good with a Dragon's Milk" beer!

http://newhollandbrew.com/our-beer/dragons-milk/

Uh oh.....I think I see some White Owls flying directly towards Virginia......
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Quoteheadfirst - 5/15/2015  7:54 AM

That beer sounds good... :thumbsup:
They always make them sound good, just like the cigars. Can't believe the hype without tasting it for your self. Seem's to me since Joe keep's bringing up this Dragons Milk beer he has the connect and maybe he could help a brother or two out by acquiring a few bottles for them. maybe a 32 oz. growler or something. :biggrin: Might even be willing to work a trade, cigars and beer, now that is a box I wouldn't mind showing up.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

headfirst

If it is a good one then it's a cruel tease as they're only selling it at their bar.  They even advertised a beer of the month thing but you only get a voucher in the mail to use...at their bar.

I'm looking forward to taking my growler back to this place for a refill at the end of July...and maybe buying another growler while I'm there:

http://www.mammothbrewingco.com/
-Charles Spurgeon

MacMac

Hi Guys,
My Son-in-Law bought me a 4 pack of Dragon's Milk from the Marine Commissary on the Air Base at Cherry Point.
Joe

MacMac

Well I just smoked another Dolce Vita so I guess the trad is off unless someone wants three. Any takers? I know, I know....NOT! :shootme:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.