Hemingway Signatures

Started by danb6177, 05/28/2015 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danb6177

Hello everyone. Not sure about trade rules since Im new to forum. But Id like to get involved and build a rapport with everyone. I bought a box of 25 AF signatures recently (been in humi at 68%). These are my favorite smokes but still looking to trade a couple of 5'ers. So if interested in trading hit me up-Ill send first of course since nobody knows me here. And you send upon satisfaction of what you receive. Just looking to trade for a mixed 5'er of comparable smokes. I would like to trade 2 5'ers.

Thanx Dan
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

nirab

I'll be your huckleberry! Ship em out, and let's see what happens... :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

wow that was quick..awesome!!. pm me address and ill ship tomorrow.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 5/28/2015  9:08 PM  I'll be your huckleberry! Ship em out, and let's see what happens... :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

Nice grab Brian, I got a feeling some geek math is about to be taught. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

Quotebmac7754 - 5/28/2015  8:12 PM

Quotenirab - 5/28/2015  9:08 PM  I'll be your huckleberry! Ship em out, and let's see what happens... :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

Nice grab Brian, I got a feeling some geek math is about to be taught. 

I will teach just as I was taught!  :shy:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Camshaft83

I'll take the second trade. PM incoming.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

Oh boy, somebody bit off a lot......:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

QuoteCamshaft83 - 5/28/2015  9:35 PM

I'll take the second trade. PM incoming.

Ok greatly appreciated. I'll ship em
Both out tomorrow.
-----

dddddmorgan

Dan, you're in good hands ;-)
Molon Labe!

bigjohn20081983

I can't wait to see how this one goes.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

sjn1117

I'll pick up where Nirab left off if you wanna trade some more!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

1029henry

"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Mojo66

That's the CG spirit, can't wait to see this unfurl
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

appollo

Quick response by the geek community .Great job. :thumbsup:

Longhorn

QuoteStogieDad - 5/28/2015  9:43 PM

This.  

These two Geeks have been to this rodeo a time or two! Better have a few empty slots in your humidor.  :thumbsup:

quickme

oh boy...  you're in for a surprise.

danb6177

Quotesjn1117 - 5/28/2015  11:10 PM

I'll pick up where Nirab left off if you wanna trade some more!

thanx ill keep that in mind. Very cool people in here.
-----

Cfickter

Man I am late to the party, I would have jumped on some AF Signatures, but you have some great trade partners set up.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

danb6177

QuoteLonghorn - 5/29/2015  8:05 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 5/28/2015  9:43 PM

This.  

These two Geeks have been to this rodeo a time or two! Better have a few empty slots in your humidor.  :thumbsup:

Yeah since the summer weather has started Ive been making more wholes than Ive been filling lol. But it appears Im trading with good people so cant wait to try some of what they smoke.
-----

Camshaft83

Dan's end of the trade hit my mailbox today. I'll get my end in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks for the Hemingways. They have been a favorite of mine for some time but I haven't had one in some time. These are going to come in handy this summer :smoker:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

danb6177

Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy em!!
-----

quickme

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

QuoteCamshaft83 - 6/1/2015  5:36 PM

Dan's end of the trade hit my mailbox today. I'll get my end in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks for the Hemingways. They have been a favorite of mine for some time but I haven't had one in some time. These are going to come in handy this summer :smoker:

Mine came in as well, and they look just like those! I will get my 5er out by the end of the week.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.