PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Ann. & Serie Privada Habano Split

Started by StogieDad, 05/29/2015 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Found a decent deal on these and looking to split up a couple boxes if there is interest.  I have not ordered but will if anybody fills this up.  Been meaning to get these for a while, finally found a decent deal!

PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary Robusto

16 Available

4 packs: $26 + $5 shipping - 1 SPOKEN FOR

8 packs: $52 + $5 shipping

All 16: $104 and I'll handle shipping 

Wide Churchill

A. Flores Serie Privada SP52 (Robusto)

12 available

6 packs: $42 + $5 shipping

All 12:  $84 and I'll handle shipping.

Will be probably about a two week turnaround to ship to me then back out I imagine.  Anybody interested? 

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

I will take 4 PDR Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary Robusto. These are good smokes from what I hear. PM me you poopal
Joe

Camshaft83

I would jump all over those SP52s had I not just done another split with someone.  :-(
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 6/1/2015  1:57 PM

No more interest? :bump:[/QUOTE

would love to, but the budget is frozen again...need to sell my house!!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Joelala

Just let me know if this is happening, not looking good it seems.
Joe

StogieDad

QuoteJoelala - 6/2/2015  12:08 PM

Just let me know if this is happening, not looking good it seems.

I may still do just the one Joe, even if we don't fill up :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.