Virtual #3 - Island Beauties...and then some

Started by jharrisx5, 06/06/2015 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Virtual #3 - Island Beauties...and then some'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Folks who are interested should sign up....I haven't taken time to send out invites yet...maybe a photo of the island loot will stir the pot....
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

A photo you say, this pass sounds too cool to wait for a picture, count me in, I'll go press that button now.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jharrisx5

Photos make everything more fun.....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Not a bad start, methinks
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Nice selection, certainly is a great start.

jharrisx5

Hopefully not too steep of a starting point....lets fill this pass up Geeks
Puff Puff Give....

Joelala

Thanks for the invite, let me check my inventory. I have been swamped with work and barely had time to even smoke never the less pass. But I love the virtual pass so let me see what I can do.
Joe

Cfickter

thanks for the invite, What is up with the Nica Rustica in the pass?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Lol...I like them

I may add some more stuff as well for variety
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/11/2015  6:17 PM  Lol...I like them  I may add some more stuff as well for variety

Hey, me too, love those

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

jharrisx5

Still spots left folks!  I'll probably kick this off in a week or so...if I need to add some more garden variety sticks I can...NC and CC
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Cmon geeks, this one was a blast last go round!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

I decided to add some more variety to the pass...the list has been updated but here are some photos..

The NC additions

The CC additions

I'm going to leave the signups open for another week then we will get under way....
Puff Puff Give....

dwinstl

-David

Mojo66

That start list is very nice, something for everyone and still manageable for most geeks with a not so big stash and more. I'm playing and I really don't have that big a collection compared to many geeks here.

Join up folks, this promises to be a fun ride, just look at the past edition :bigthumbs:

StogieDad

Ooooh starting to pick some faves.  Nice looking lot!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

QuoteStogieDad - 6/16/2015  4:02 PM  Ooooh starting to pick some faves.  Nice looking lot!

I wanna play before Michael :biggrin:   :shy:  :biggrin:

Jackal

Back in country and things are settling down a bit.  I will join if there still is a space for me.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

jharrisx5

Of course, Jason!  Starting to get a good list of peeps
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Ok Geeks...just a couple more days before this gets under way...request to sign up if you want to play...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Ok guys...the pass order is set and we r ready to go with the group that signed up.  Let's get this show on the road!!

Please select your takes and puts and let me know you're ready to go...post a photo of your puts and box them up to send to me.  Once you have the Delivery Confirmation number, post it in the thread and enter it in the pass details before transitioning to the next member.  Remember to either PP me the $5.25 or put it in the box. This will be for return shipping back to you.  If you use PP, use the friends/family option or add the 3.5% to cover their fees.

I will confirm receipt of your sticks and $$ and once I have all of the puts I will photograph everything and box up to return to you via USPS priority mail.  All DC numbers will be posted and I will return to you ASAP!

Let's have some fun!
Puff Puff Give....

Mojo66

Nice puts and takes Jason, is it my turn to play now  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Jackal

QuoteMojo66 - 6/22/2015  12:09 PM

Nice puts and takes Jason, is it my turn to play now  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Let me pull the sticks first just to make sure nothing is awry, but it should be good, so you can plan accordingly.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Unbelievable starting line up! Just to many great cigars to pick from.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.